Sponsored

Sport S With Max Tow Wheel Upgrade

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
Anyone know if I the Overland Stock Wheels will fit my stock Sport S with Max Tow Bridgestone Dueler tires?
Overland P255/70R18, Sport S P245/75R17.
I will be towing a Travel Trailer at maybe 4,000 lbs. loaded and maybe 500-750 lbs. of people and gear in the bed so don't want to sacrifice any load or towing specs with the Overland wheels.
Tire sizes and wheels sizes are not my strong suit and don't want to screw things up just for looks.

Thanks in advance for any advice/answers. (did a search and didn't find a answer).

BooneDog

20200202_143938.jpg
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if I the Overland Stock Wheels will fit my stock Sport S with Max Tow Bridgestone Dueler tires?
Overland P255/70R18, Sport S P245/75R17.
I will be towing a Travel Trailer at maybe 4,000 lbs. loaded and maybe 500-750 lbs. of people and gear in the bed so don't want to sacrifice any load or towing specs with the Overland wheels.
Tire sizes and wheels sizes are not my strong suit and don't want to screw things up just for looks.

Thanks in advance for any advice/answers. (did a search and didn't find a answer).

BooneDog

20200202_143938.jpg
The Overland stock wheels will fit, but they need to be paired with appropriate tires. The Overland wheels are 18 inch, where all the other factory wheels from Jeep are 17 inch for the Gladiator.

I like the Overland wheels. I plan to put these on when the factory tires need replaced. Currently, in my area, they are $143 each (plus mounting, balancing, etc.).
255/70 R18 113T SL BSW CM
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/goodyear-wrangler-all-terrain-adventure-with-kevlar

Last edited:
OP
OP
BOONEDOG

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
The Overland stock wheels will fit, but they need to be paired with appropriate tires. The Overland wheels are 18 inch, where all the other factory wheels from Jeep are 17 inch for the Gladiator.

I like the Overland wheels. I plan to put these on when the factory tires need replaced. Currently, in my area, they are $143 each (plus mounting, balancing, etc.).
255/70 R18 113T SL BSW CM
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/goodyear-wrangler-all-terrain-adventure-with-kevlar

OP
OP
BOONEDOG

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks Mr. Bill. Some people said no problem putting a 17" tire on 18" wheel, was very skeptical so double checked here.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Oh no no no. The rims will fit your truck. The tires need to be 18". Your stock 17" tires will not fit on 18" rims.
Sponsored