First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Forester
Does anyone know if there are any plans by Jeep or Mopar to come out with some sort of modification bracket to allow the Rubicon steel bumper to be mounted on the Mojave? Or better yet, are there plans to come out with a steel bumper that fits the Mojave? Thanks!
Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Does anyone know if there are any plans by Jeep or Mopar to come out with some sort of modification bracket to allow the Rubicon steel bumper to be mounted on the Mojave? Or better yet, are there plans to come out with a steel bumper that fits the Mojave? Thanks!
I figured out that you mean the front bumper. The steel Rubi rear bumper fits fine.

I believe some have mounted the front bumper as well with some mild finagling of the skid plate.

See this thread.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...stic-bumper-with-the-mopar-steel-bumper.32427

Several folks have installed other bumpers. You do need to figure out what to do with the shocks reservoirs if they interfere.

MojaveViking

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Firefighter/ Realtor
I figured out that you mean the front bumper. The steel Rubi rear bumper fits fine.

I believe some have mounted the front bumper as well with some mild finagling of the skid plate.

See this thread.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...stic-bumper-with-the-mopar-steel-bumper.32427

Several folks have installed other bumpers. You do need to figure out what to do with the shocks reservoirs if they interfere.
Thanks. I am still confused. I do plan on mounting a winch, and it seems there's this "Two missing bolt" thing I keep reading about. I need every possible bolt to connect and hold this thing in place. This is becoming quite a mystery to solve.

zeus337

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
There is a Mopar steel front bumper for the Gladiator that is not the Gladiator Rubicon model front bumper and it’s for all Gladiator models. I am getting it for my Gladiator Sport model.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
There is a Mopar steel front bumper for the Gladiator that is not the Gladiator Rubicon model front bumper and it’s for all Gladiator models. I am getting it for my Gladiator Sport model.
What would that be?

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Modify or, holy smokes the options. It’s really just a matter of $

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
I want a stock look so modify is the answer when I come to that on my list unless something changes.

Twol8uluz

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Nunya
I installed a factory takeoff steel bumper and black rubicon skid pate with no problems or modifications. Used new fog light brackets from maximus. Utilized stock mounting holes from my stock mojave skid plates. (There is 2 empty holes for additional bolts for additional brackets, but i opted out of those because this skid plate is sturdy and doesn't look like its going anywhere.) Obviously for non mojaves you would need to purchase brackets, bolts and hex nuts to bolt up to the underside.
Jeep Gladiator Steel bumper for Gladiator Mojave? 1000002597

Viper501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sting Gray Mojave; 2020 Mercedes GLE
Occupation
Ninja
Bought my Mojave used with 2k miles from a Jeep dealer in the area. The previous owner, or the dealer (perhaps both), installed a Rubicon bumper, a Warn winch, and skid on the Mojave (poorly I might add).

I subsequently pulled it off, put the orange Mojave hooks on, and re-installed (properly). The only PIA of the operation was that the hooks are held in place by little single use sheet metal stars. They look like they should spin off but they don’t. They are not necessary for the installation but they are extremely useful in holding the hook in place while you position the bumper.

Sponsored

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
The parts should be available now that the 24’s Mojave X comes with the steel
Bumper.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The parts should be available now that the 24’s Mojave X comes with the steel
Bumper.
I saw no difference between the steel bumper I have on my Overland and the steel bumper from the factory on a 2024 Mojave X
Skid plate, perhaps, but bumper looked the same at a glance.

Jeep Gladiator Steel bumper for Gladiator Mojave? PXL_20240229_174318505

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
I saw no difference between the steel bumper I have on my Overland and the steel bumper from the factory on a 2024 Mojave X
Skid plate, perhaps, but bumper looked the same at a glance.

Jeep Gladiator Steel bumper for Gladiator Mojave? PXL_20240229_174318505
Agreed, should have been more clear. Updated skids should be available.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, should have been more clear. Updated skids should be available.
I don't know for a fact, but just out of observation for the past couple of years - the skid plate seems to be the only real thing people have had to deal with. Of course if you have the plastic bumper you have the skid plate that doesn't attach to the bumper so there's a mod there unless you swap skid plates.
Yeah, we're on the same page.
Sponsored