pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hood and bedside courtesy of Pixel Decals. My installa wasn’t perfect but it will do. Nobody within an hours drive of me will install decals that are made by someone else.

Jeep Gladiator Stickers and decal pics! 278647E8-1299-47AB-B6C7-3E3A38F7759C
Looks like you did a darn fine job to me! Looking great!

Sponsored

JanisDC

First Name
Janis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Hood and bedside courtesy of Pixel Decals. My installa wasn’t perfect but it will do. Nobody within an hours drive of me will install decals that are made by someone else.

Jeep Gladiator Stickers and decal pics! 20211113_101632
Hi, looks perfect, you did a great job. Thank you for the inspiration

Sponsored

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Time consuming. Not to bad on the trial and error. Dirt cheap compared to buying decals. That hood decal alone probably would have cost $90. Plus designing my own i have decals nobody else has. There's a learning curve but its fun.
But add the cost of the cricket to your project! I purchased one myself just to make the decals for my Gladiator as well. I have to ask exactly what vinyl product you decided to use for your decals. Oracle makes the outdoor product that is apparently better but I used it for another project and I really didnt like working with it at all and I dont like the limited color selection they offer. I dont want to put all this time into a project for a product that will only last a few years. I was wondering if the product used for wrapping vehicles would be better to use?

Oasis Supernova

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
high Tech
Vehicle Showcase
But add the cost of the cricket to your project! I purchased one myself just to make the decals for my Gladiator as well. I have to ask exactly what vinyl product you decided to use for your decals. Oracle makes the outdoor product that is apparently better but I used it for another project and I really didnt like working with it at all and I dont like the limited color selection they offer. I dont want to put all this time into a project for a product that will only last a few years. I was wondering if the product used for wrapping vehicles would be better to use?
I've used oracle before, and I agree, not my favorite. I used something called Fresca I believe. Its on Amazon. My decals have been on there for almost 2 years and they are holding up great!

Oasis Supernova

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
high Tech
Vehicle Showcase
I've used oracle before, and I agree, not my favorite. I used something called Fresca I believe. Its on Amazon. My decals have been on there for almost 2 years and they are holding up great!
Never used any of that wrap material. Seems interesting but possibly expensive.