Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
It shocks me how bad Jeep is at shipping. Their logistics department sucks ass.
I complained to my dealer about mine sitting for 3 weeks in KZ S. He finally called the dealership rep. Shipped the next f'n day.
Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I complained to my dealer about mine sitting for 3 weeks in KZ S. He finally called the dealership rep. Shipped the next f'n day.
Oh trust me I've been foot to ass with Jeep and the dealer. Currently waiting on several different call back complaints

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Debadged the Rubi yesterday. Will be plastidiping the remaining red accents hopefully tonight. Ordered grey and black rubicon stickers from pixeldecal

598E8995-7F18-4E94-BF01-E9A62DD80379.jpeg

49E48D7A-DB3C-47D8-B4CB-1823279E35B4.jpeg
I like those wheels but MAN everbody and their brother have them on a Gladiator. Wish there was some variety on them.

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJR, JTR, FZJ80, Transit AWD, Ram 2500
I like those wheels but MAN everbody and their brother have them on a Gladiator. Wish there was some variety on them.
Couldn't agree more with you on that one. Reminds me of the american racing bullet holes back in the 90's. Everyone put them on their jeeps, broncos, etc. Damn things are crazy heavy too. When I go to phase two in a year or so I plan to go with true beadlocks. I told my local shop that I got the wheels from not to sell to anyone else in the county... ha!

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Couldn't agree more with you on that one. Reminds me of the american racing bullet holes back in the 90's. Everyone put them on their jeeps, broncos, etc. Damn things are crazy heavy too. When I go to phase two in a year or so I plan to go with true beadlocks. I told my local shop that I got the wheels from not to sell to anyone else in the county... ha!
Exactly! I went with Black Rhino's as well but didn't go with those for that reason. Yours looks really good though!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Not surprising, considering how good they look. At this point, they are on the top of my "wheel want list". My only hesitation is that they look to be a bee-otch to wash (and I hate washing wheels).

Yeah, yeah...it's a Jeep, but it still needs to look good after a bath.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Not surprising, considering how good they look. At this point, they are on the top of my "wheel want list". My only hesitation is that they look to be a bee-otch to wash (and I hate washing wheels).

Yeah, yeah...it's a Jeep, but it still needs to look good after a bath.
Yeah, I can't do it. If I see them on someone elses I wont put them on mine. Two much variety (especially in Jeep world) to have the same as someone else.

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Anyone interested in the stock Rubi wheels and tires? They were taken off with less than a mile on them. I own a freight brokerage - can ship cheap.

20191017_122714.jpg

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Yeah, I can't do it. If I see them on someone elses I wont put them on mine. Two much variety (especially in Jeep world) to have the same as someone else.
Now as I've been reading about them, and thinking about how much I despise washing wheels (my 6'-6" frame hates being crouched down that long), I'm reconsidering. I also like the AEV Borahs with protection rings, or maybe go old school with the fifteen52 Analogs.

mhutsell3

First Name
Milford
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.milfordhutsell.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator (2020), Jeep Compass (2019), Jeep Renegade DOJ (2016)
Occupation
Information Technology
Yeah mine had a ship code of No tho. Apparently that was the problem and no can tell me why it got held up.
My point was to say that as RAMS, Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, mini vans, Pacificas and such get unloaded they end up blocking in the Wranglers and JT's.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Now as I've been reading about them, and thinking about how much I despise washing wheels (my 6'-6" frame hates being crouched down that long), I'm reconsidering. I also like the AEV Borahs with protection rings, or maybe go old school with the fifteen52 Analogs.
6'6....you might as well just take your back seats out of the truck! You are gonna need all the space, ha-ha!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
My point was to say that as RAMS, Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, mini vans, Pacificas and such get unloaded they end up blocking in the Wranglers and JT's.
Gotcha.
Sponsored