Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Anyone that ordered a Sting Gray past "sourcing parts". When I check with Jeep support I have been assigned a VIN but it's still in the "sourcing parts" phase.
Sponsored

Toomamyjeeps

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Comanche, 2000 Cherokee, 2020 Gladiator
Same with me this morning. Sourcing parts

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Anyone that ordered a Sting Gray past "sourcing parts". When I check with Jeep support I have been assigned a VIN but it's still in the "sourcing parts" phase.
Iā€™m in the same category.
Iā€™m not expecting this thing till October with any luck. In the meantime I have a Rubi susp. & Rubi rims/tyres at the ready in the basement to make my Overcon :)

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
I asked this morning and did not get a direct "code" but the rep told me this

"I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Always good to here, especially since my order only went in on the 20th of this month.

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I asked this morning and did not get a direct "code" but the rep told me this

"I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Always good to here, especially since my order only went in on the 20th of this month.
What kind of options did you get? I expect it might be a while for me given that I selected almost every option they have.

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
What kind of options did you get? I expect it might be a while for me given that I selected almost every option they have.
Lets see, rubicon, I got bed liner, auto trans, leather, black hard top, slush matts, cargo group w/trail system, auxillary switches, 8.4 radio upgrade, cold weather, trailer tow package.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Lets see, rubicon, I got bed liner, auto trans, leather, black hard top, slush matts, cargo group w/trail system, auxillary switches, 8.4 radio upgrade, cold weather, trailer tow package.
Awesome. Hopefully they're actually building them beginning this week.

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Wow, checked today I'm D1 status now. That's parts have arrived and waiting assembly. Snatrog I think you are D1 now too. I know I said I was going to be patient but now I find myself stalking the jeep chat.

Tartu

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sting GrayRubicon
Occupation
Happiness Creator
I too would like to be on the list

Sponsored

Tartu

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sting GrayRubicon
Occupation
Happiness Creator
Wow, checked today I'm D1 status now. That's parts have arrived and waiting assembly. Snatrog I think you are D1 now too. I know I said I was going to be patient but now I find myself stalking the jeep chat.
Could you bring me the link....for to check my status? Thanks