STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

agloom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon; A4
That’s mine, I focused a lot of time/$$ on the bed/ roof...sunrider has been a great addition, money well spent. Almost time for rims/tires and possibly small lift

46C0490B-D019-4993-97A1-831D2334C464.jpeg

3B7BDA64-1E0B-48A8-B268-F4532E452329.jpeg

2DFAB235-1A10-40FA-82B6-85D04EB0D71F.jpeg
How do you like the rack system with the tonneau?
I have been struggling about the tonneau (any of them) knowing for everyday use that will be used a lot, but that a rack system for bikes and kayaks needs to be on and who wants to take that on and off all summer.
So your solution looks good, just curious if it would work on roof height aero bars for the longer sea kayaks.
Sponsored

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White
How do you like the rack system with the tonneau?
I have been struggling about the tonneau (any of them) knowing for everyday use that will be used a lot, but that a rack system for bikes and kayaks needs to be on and who wants to take that on and off all summer.
So your solution looks good, just curious if it would work on roof height aero bars for the longer sea kayaks.
For my situation it’s perfect. The Tonneau is the rugged ridge Armis hard rolling one. I wanted the security of a hard tonneau so when the tailgate it locked it’s locked. These crossbars come off in about 2 mins (without any accessories bolted to them) so if you need full bed access it’s there. As for root height aero bars not they would bolt to the kbvoodoo hi rise system. The only ones I have seen are the Yakima ones and I don’t think you will be able to run a tonneau with them. I know KBVoodoo has a higher rise solution maybe check that out. Lastly with the crossbars on just know my tonneau only rolls open about half way. That being said I can still get to the front of the bed by crawling underneath if I need to. All in all I think this is best of both worlds with minimal sacrifices. Full security, still about 95% waterproof, if I added 1 seal I could probably get it to 100% but I don’t care enough and I can still take all bikes up top plus my Yeti. Good luck hope this helped.

agloom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon; A4
For my situation it’s perfect. The Tonneau is the rugged ridge Armis hard rolling one. I wanted the security of a hard tonneau so when the tailgate it locked it’s locked. These crossbars come off in about 2 mins (without any accessories bolted to them) so if you need full bed access it’s there. As for root height aero bars not they would bolt to the kbvoodoo hi rise system. The only ones I have seen are the Yakima ones and I don’t think you will be able to run a tonneau with them. I know KBVoodoo has a higher rise solution maybe check that out. Lastly with the crossbars on just know my tonneau only rolls open about half way. That being said I can still get to the front of the bed by crawling underneath if I need to. All in all I think this is best of both worlds with minimal sacrifices. Full security, still about 95% waterproof, if I added 1 seal I could probably get it to 100% but I don’t care enough and I can still take all bikes up top plus my Yeti. Good luck hope this helped.
Thank you-
I will check those out.
I have used Yakima forever, but they have become pretty universal, and that was the system I was looking at.
I was hoping their were aftermarket attachments for the trailrail system as well- like for bike forks, but haven't seen one.

Love your set up.

TXJTMAXMUS

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Director of Sales
Had my Sport S Max Tow now for two weeks. Love it. Side Rails, Front Bumper upgrade, and my Clearlidz panoramic roof are all on order. Should have it all done by Early November.

Current Setup:
BDS 2" Level Kit
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x18 -18 offset
Black Rhino Arsenal wheels
Katzkin Mahogany Brown Leather with Tech Stitch (diamond pattern)
Undercover UltraFlex Cover
Bed Rug

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 2

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 3

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 4

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 6

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 7

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 8

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 9

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Had my Sport S Max Tow now for two weeks. Love it. Side Rails, Front Bumper upgrade, and my Clearlidz panoramic roof are all on order. Should have it all done by Early November.

Current Setup:
BDS 2" Level Kit
Bed Rug

Those seats....:like:

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club BE0A68DD-7F6F-4C1D-A0BA-83AAE3ADE362
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club DF5B23D2-6EB9-4B8A-83C1-5B59A2442442

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 57C48E1F-7714-42D2-B671-30D45861DBFA

Meaty!!
JTRD
1.5” leveling kit @TeraFlex
17x9 -12offset 4.5 BS Dirty Life DT-2
37x13.50x17 Cooper STT Pro

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have a picture of their Gladiator Sport with 2.5" lift and 37s.

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you-
I will check those out.
I have used Yakima forever, but they have become pretty universal, and that was the system I was looking at.
I was hoping their were aftermarket attachments for the trailrail system as well- like for bike forks, but haven't seen one.

Love your set up.
Thanks it took a fair amount of $$ and planning but I am happy with it. Check out Kuat's bike racks also they are really nice with built in locks and have held up extremely well over the past 2-3 years for me. I have found them equal or better in price to Thule/Yakima but with more bells and in my opinion built better

Sponsored

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Very nice. Did you install the leveling kit yourself and if so how was it? I feel like I’ve seen enough videos that I could do it in my sleep.
It was the easiest thing. The hard part is putting in the bump stops. Just really awkward. If you have a Diesel like me, you will need a shorter bolt than provided. A hex wrench set for a ratchet would really make it easier. Make sure you jack it up high enough that the axel has room to droop down to get the spring out.
I did this same job on my old 12valve cummins and it took ALLLLLL DAAAAYYYY, this was an hour before the bump stops.

LancGladiatorGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
Occupation
LEO
It was the easiest thing. The hard part is putting in the bump stops. Just really awkward. If you have a Diesel like me, you will need a shorter bolt than provided. A hex wrench set for a ratchet would really make it easier. Make sure you jack it up high enough that the axel has room to droop down to get the spring out.
I did this same job on my old 12valve cummins and it took ALLLLLL DAAAAYYYY, this was an hour before the bump stops.
Cool. That seemed to be the biggest complaint on the videos. All though there was one out there where they installed the bump stop first and then put the springs back.

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Current Setup:
BDS 2" Level Kit
Bed Rug

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 57C48E1F-7714-42D2-B671-30D45861DBFA

I need to know if I’m adding these Katzkin seat covers to my list...without being too invasive was it more or less than 2K? They look sooo sweet. Any hot ass from them or do they ventilate well?

TXJTMAXMUS

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Director of Sales
$1300 with install included. Love them.
Sponsored