First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
This is how my sting grey currently sits. I think I may switch to a set of black wheels this spring.

28945.jpeg

28881.jpeg

28878.jpeg
Love the Red Fuel Coverts.
I had black wheels on my sting gray JL and tired of the black and changed to some Vision Manx 2 in satin gray. Would have loved going with the red Coverts however but they weren’t in my budget. Fast forward to the present and I just put the red Coverts on my daughter’s JKU as a Christmas present. She loves them.
Sponsored

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
New bumper
20201221_155442.jpg
20201221_155451.jpg
Hey could you post a full length picture with good lighting? I’m ordering a sting-gray max tow with black fenders and plan on getting the Kenda Klevers on stock wheels. You’re the first I have seen with this set-up. Nice looking jeep! Any lift?

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Hey could you post a full length picture with good lighting? I’m ordering a sting-gray max tow with black fenders and plan on getting the Kenda Klevers on stock wheels. You’re the first I have seen with this set-up. Nice looking jeep! Any lift?
Thanks. No lift. This is the only full length side shot I have. I'll try to snap off another today.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20201203_161430

Sponsored

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. No lift. This is the only full length side shot I have. I'll try to snap off another today.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20201203_161430
Thanks. Yea, I went back in your posts and found this one. If you could take one from the front corner, with the new bumper and the whole side, that would be great.

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Thanks. Yea, I went back in your posts and found this one. If you could take one from the front corner, with the new bumper and the whole side, that would be great.
Yeah I know where you are coming from as I searched for same type pictures. I promise to get one tomorrow for ya.

1DanLee1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
How you liking that suspension set up. I’m pretty much 90% decided on that kit
I don’t drive the truck too often, but have owned several mid size SUV’s & full size trucks & Excursions built to various levels from mild to pretty extreme. This is a great riding system & I have zero regrets. I thought the Mopar lift was what I was going to get, but had the opportunity to buy this in stock at a moment’s notice for a few bucks off.

Install instructions were super easy to follow,

i see many with the Mopar lift adding a track bar or other add-ons (even saw one shop say they remove several Mopar lifts to upgrade customers into the performance they expected)

I love everything about how it all turned out from ride to tire clearance to stance.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
I don’t drive the truck too often, but have owned several mid size SUV’s & full size trucks & Excursions built to various levels from mild to pretty extreme. This is a great riding system & I have zero regrets. I thought the Mopar lift was what I was going to get, but had the opportunity to buy this in stock at a moment’s notice for a few bucks off.

i see many with the Mopar lift adding a track bar or other add-ons (even saw one shop say they remove several Mopar lifts to upgrade customers into the performance they expected)

I love everything about how it all turned out from ride to tire clearance to stance.

I do agree to some extent about mopar lift, just installed it and I did end up ordering track bar, that said it is an outstanding ride and a big improvement over stock sport s suspension, also gave it a much higher lift than advertised (which I think explains need for track bar, I just wish it was included in the kit)

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Yeah I’ve riden in a few with the Mopar lifts and I thought they were ok. I want to go 37’s but that will have to wait for a regear or when I can park it and get a daily. Problem is I drive 15k miles a year 37’s will kill me on gas and maintenance

CC2

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport s Max tow
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the 35x10.5 mounted up at 200 miles! Suprised how quiet the Kenda’s
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 4EAA5835-114B-4BC7-8763-FB13A002C75C
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 4EAA5835-114B-4BC7-8763-FB13A002C75C
are
Sponsored