Moorphius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail Diesel
Occupation
Financial
Hey everyone

The dimensions for the Alu cab aluminum foldable table are quite small and compact. With the Alu cab explorer canopy with table hanging brackets installed, has anyone found a suitable replacement table that fits?

I dont mind buying the AC table if I have to...but $400 for a table is hard to swallow..
Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
without building your own to fit the space, it's an unlikely option.

with regards to tables, I have a Camp Chef kitchen with a rolltop for the stove/whatev, another rolltop collapsible table, and wife just picked up a cheap folding table from Walmart with 4 cot-style chairs (which aren't bad).

OP
OP

Moorphius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial
Still blows my mind that a small table is almost $500. Either way, I appreciate the responses!

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
It's not so much the actual table, but the engineering and fabrication costs for a low volume item that mounts to the roof. The target audience of 'Overlanders' appears to be more willing to pay for such ready to install conveniences. I bought one to go with my Smartcap. I thought it would be handy to have for future use, but don't remember it being so expensive at the time.

OP
OP

Moorphius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial
Right. I understand the reasoning, especially in our environment now. But like you say; here I am willing to pay it, just don't want too lol
Sponsored