Sponsored

Alu-Cab is building a Canopy for the Gladiator!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
hold up, is yours off a brute?
Guy I bought it from had it on a Brute. When I contacted AluCab for some parts the serial number showed it was 2000s Tacoma ish we think.

is this you? Did you paint the cap or get a new one? So glad the silver is gone... =)
Looks like you put some RSE steps on it since this youtube video too?
same cap. Was always the plan to nuke the silver. Honestly in ALL the Jeeps I've owned it's the first time I've ever used Plasti Dip. It's not a permanent solution but it works for now. Probably gonna wrap it when it warms up again.and the RSE sliders are awesome.

yes please update us @Oscar Indy
Thanks
We've owned the Glad for 30 days now. I'm gonna do a full walk around video soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
smlobx

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Guy I bought it from had it on a Brute. When I contacted AluCab for some parts the serial number showed it was 2000s Tacoma ish we think.

same cap. Was always the plan to nuke the silver. Honestly in ALL the Jeeps I've owned it's the first time I've ever used Plasti Dip. It's not a permanent solution but it works for now. Probably gonna wrap it when it warms up again.and the RSE sliders are awesome.

We've owned the Glad for 30 days now. I'm gonna do a full walk around video soon.
Thanks for the clarification. I will have to wait until I get mine installed to confirm if I like it or not ( a little to late for that!!)

Love the color change! I went with the black color to more closely match the fenders I hope.

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
oh that's funny.

so who knows what the new one will look like......it'll be a new year surprise!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
oh that's funny.

so who knows what the new one will look like......it'll be a new year surprise!
Yeah I have no idea. It was too much money for me to order one. I snagged this one with cabinets, kitchen and cross bed shelf for half what a new one runs so I had to try it.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yeah I have no idea. It was too much money for me to order one. I snagged this one with cabinets, kitchen and cross bed shelf for half what a new one runs so I had to try it.
I would have too! Looks like a great deal!

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR

here is the video of my alucab more details in my build thread

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

here is the video of my alucab more details in my build thread
Can't wait to make a brandy old fashioned after the boys go to bed and turn this video on!