Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey SoCal folks, new guy here in San Diego. If you have another meat-n-greet let me know. I've had my JT for about a month now. I was previously a Hummer owner, had a H3 and H2 but I always thought Jeeps looked fun so I finally got one. I've done most of the popular SoCal off road runs, Big Bear Gold Mountain, Heart Break Ridge, Anza Borrego, Fish Canyon, Ocotillo Wells, Gorman, Last Chance Canyon is always fun, and a few trails up in Bishop.

Jeep.jpg
No set plans yet, we will post here. I also belong to the San Diego Jeep group, the club does try to do one run a month. Check them out on Facebook. You will pickup a lot of knowledge about your vehicle here on the forum, just know it is addictive and can get expensive with all the mods you will want to do
Sponsored

OP
OP
avlamonte

avlamonte

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
Sorry guys. I am so busy with selling my home and buying another and packing! If one of you wants to plan the next one, I will try to show up. Just don’t have the time to set it up right now.

OP
OP
avlamonte

avlamonte

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
I am in the process of moving Up to Running Springs this week. Kind of booked up. I guess nobody wanted to jump in and set one up. I will probably have more time to do so in October.
Sponsored