First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Clayton makes awesome stuff, but that's a lot of money for sway bar links. What are the length of your front and rear shocks?

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Clayton makes awesome stuff, but that's a lot of money for sway bar links. What are the length of your front and rear shocks?
2in lift
Rubi take off shocks

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
With or without shock spacers? If none, you shouldn’t need extended links because your suspension travel has not increased.
Yea I have shock spacers. I was under the understanding that since the lift the sway bar angle has changed leading to increased body roll. The shock travel isnt where my concern is since I have the extension brackets.

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Yea I have shock spacers. I was under the understanding that since the lift the sway bar angle has changed leading to increased body roll. The shock travel isnt where my concern is since I have the extension brackets.
You definitely need longer links if you’re using Shock extensions. If not, your links will be the limit of your suspension droop. This could bend the brackets, and possibly pull the bushings out of the links. I did this by running rear links what were too short.

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
You definitely need longer links if you’re using Shock extensions. If not, your links will be the limit of your suspension droop. This could bend the brackets, and possibly pull the bushings out of the links. I did this by running rear links what were too short.
Just did this today. Even used the ones that came with my AEV Dualsport. Flexed a little to hard and pull the link apart. Pretty disappointed figured they’d done all the proper measurements. Buying Clayton adjustables as we speak
Sponsored