Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have the mopar 2" lift and am getting ready to install the synergy adjustable track bar. If I wanted to install the synergy adj drag link and the adjustable tie rod, because my truck is a max tow and the axles are the same width as a rubicon etc, I would want to follow that set of instructions vs the sport model set of initial settings. Does that sound correct? I like the stab bar relocation that gets my Fox stabilizer bar above the bar vs below the bar
Thanks
Tod
Sponsored

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I have the mopar 2" lift and am getting ready to install the synergy adjustable track bar. If I wanted to install the synergy adj drag link and the adjustable tie rod, because my truck is a max tow and the axles are the same width as a rubicon etc, I would want to follow that set of instructions vs the sport model set of initial settings. Does that sound correct? I like the stab bar relocation that gets my Fox stabilizer bar above the bar vs below the bar
Thanks
Tod
I would think the rubicon instructions would fit the max tow. The only real difference would be the base length of the bars. I have the same setup on my rubicon and they work great. And the stabilizer relocation is critical to avoid banging the stabilizer on rocks.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I would think the rubicon instructions would fit the max tow. The only real difference would be the base length of the bars. I have the same setup on my rubicon and they work great. And the stabilizer relocation is critical to avoid banging the stabilizer on rocks.
I emailed Synergy to ask them specifically those questions to see what base line in the instructions I would start with.

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Synergy replied and said yes, with the max tow we should follow the Rubicon numbers

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Synergy replied and said yes, with the max tow we should follow the Rubicon numbers
Also, measure the stock system while still on the truck, then set the new to those measurements and install... it’s what I’ve done on all my Jeeps. I replaced the steering on my TJ earlier this year with a 1 ton style, and measuring first, the tow-in was still perfect after install... only needed to mess with steering wheel center.
Sponsored