• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky Tan Softopper - $500

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
Hey all,

Selling my Softopper and going back to my half rack since it holds mountain bikes better. Pricing it for half of what I paid for it after tax and shipping.

Comes with everything, including the original Velcro strips (didn’t use them), hardware, stickers, seam sealer, etc. and I’m also throwing in some fresh weatherstripping.

Topper has some Mojave dust on it that can probably be pressure washed off. Front window is in great shape, back window has some slight wear to it from the buckle straps that hang on the inside (don’t know how you’d avoid that). No major signs of wear anywhere else. Rails are as they were new, so are the bed clamps.

If I’m missing anything, just shoot me a DM and I’ll try to answer your questions. Again, pricing this to sell at $500.

Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9684
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9685
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9686
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9687
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9689
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9690
Jeep Gladiator Tan Softopper - $500 IMG_9688
Sponsored

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
Yeah, shipping is a no go. Even if the buyer paid for it, I wouldn’t trust it to not get damaged in transit.

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
Bumping this to say it can be picked up in the Ashland, KY area. If you’re in or around Lexington, Cincinnati, Columbus, Huntington, Charleston, etc just let me know and I could meet you half way.

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
This is still available. I can go as low as $450. No shipping.

Sponsored

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
Bumping again

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
It would unfortunately cost me close to $200 to ship to CA.

OP
OP

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
This can be yours for $400 as I’m moving and can’t take it with me