Tazer hack for climate control?

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Think we can talk the Tazer guys into adding an over ride for the climate control? Mine jumps all over the place and setting a temperature is a joke. I’d much rather have direct control over the hot cold blend door, like the old days.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
What do you mean by 'jumps all over the place'?
It tends to hang up blowing super hot air. You have to run it down to low setting to get it to stop. Then randomly it’ll blow cold air. I’ve heard it will not blow heat at all when doors are off but haven’t tried myself yet. Lots if people complaining about it.

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
It tends to hang up blowing super hot air. You have to run it down to low setting to get it to stop. Then randomly it’ll blow cold air. I’ve heard it will not blow heat at all when doors are off but haven’t tried myself yet. Lots if people complaining about it.
It will definitely blow heat when doors are off. With doors on I just keep it at 73 and it hasn't acted up yet, but I'll keep tabs on it

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I question whether those complaining have any experience with a jeep with auto controls. Mine works perfectly and the same as the last 3 Jeeps I've had. It doesn't work the same as my Hyundai or the F150 we traded-in. Maybe, the problem is perception and being used to another manufacture implementation vs what has been normal on the wrangler line since it was introduced in 2011 with the JK interior refresh. Not saying some might be experiencing issues but I bet if properly vetted the number is lower than you would expect and easily fixed by dealer update or replacement.
Sponsored