Sponsored

Tazer mini or lite for re-gear, bigger tires and stop-start?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 30519

Just doing a re gear , bigger tires and stop start bs. Should I be good with the cheaper lite or am I missing something with the mini? I have a sport
Sponsored

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
Bought the lite and the aux cable. Same reasons as others, did not need all the mini functions at this time. Also did not need the jumper cable, simple unplug and install without the cable. YMMV on this part.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I did the Mini just cuz I didn't want to regret getting everything. Plus, they do updates on occasion.

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Bought the lite and the aux cable. Same reasons as others, did not need all the mini functions at this time. Also did not need the jumper cable, simple unplug and install without the cable. YMMV on this part.
The jumper cable makes it easier to hook the Security Gateway cables back up if needed.
Not to hook up the Tazer.

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Looking over the list carefully, to me there are two adds to the mini over the lite that make it worth the cost (if you're buying the lite anyway):

* TurnCam (turns on the rear camera when changing lanes - great if you have stuff in the back blocking the rear view)
* Axle Lock control (Rubicon)

Auto blanking of license plate lights also a nice add.

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

Looking over the list carefully, to me there are two adds to the mini over the lite that make it worth the cost (if you're buying the lite anyway):

* TurnCam (turns on the rear camera when changing lanes - great if you have stuff in the back blocking the rear view)

I have the 5" screen so I don't think the camera feature would work on mine. I don't have a Rubicon either. What's the auto blanking do?

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I have the 5" screen so I don't think the camera feature would work on mine. I don't have a Rubicon either. What's the auto blanking do?
IIRC, turns off the lights on the license plate. Many people find it hard to see anything at night on the back-up camera due to glare from those lights.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst

TurnCam is a novelty that wore off quickly for me... now the hood alarm is a nice plus with the Lite.

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
The jumper cable makes it easier to hook the Security Gateway cables back up if needed.
Not to hook up the Tazer.
Yeah I figured that but to be honest not sure if I will use it then.
Sponsored