First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver / Welder / Father
The people that parrot this same bullshit are the ones still wearing a mask. You either know or you do not, there is no fixing that side.😉
😆
Sponsored

Holes

Banned
Banned
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver / Welder / Father
I just do not see the point of going though all that trouble to unmarry the thing and have to go back in and reset everything that you had programed ! If for just a oil change and tire rotation I really do not think it's going to matter . JMO2
Or...

Don’t go to the jeweler shop (dealership) for your oil change.
As long as you have a record that oil was changed you are good to go. Theoretically.
You obviously want to find a trustworthy shop to do your stuff if you aren’t going to do it yourself...

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Or...

Don’t go to the jeweler shop (dealership) for your oil change.
As long as you have a record that oil was changed you are good to go. Theoretically.
You obviously want to find a trustworthy shop to do your stuff if you aren’t going to do it yourself...
Just ordered oil filters and oil today . I have 3 freebies but I'm going to pass on them knowing I can do it right and better !

Holes

Banned
Banned
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver / Welder / Father
Just ordered oil filters and oil today . I have 3 freebies but I'm going to pass on them knowing I can do it right and better !
I don’t blame you. Make sure you have access to receipts for the oil and filters.
Apparently the dealers are being female dogs in heat, and will deny warranty claims based on no history of oil change in their universe.
Phuck them. Keep your receipts. 😁

Daa03c

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2022
Occupation
Healthcare
From what I am gathering, and correct me if I am wrong, it sounds like there is nothing wrong with just unplugging the thing and taking it to the dealer. The problem is that un marrying restores to settings when you first bought the tazer and would then Delete Dealer changes. So if you wanted to make the dealer changes permanent then you need to un marry first. Have them do their thing and then remarry. That way if you ever have to unmarry in the future it reverts to the last dealer visit. I think that this would be valuable if you changed something that messed everything up you won’t have to start from scratch. Also as others have mentioned you can probably use the Jscan for static stuff and tazer for the live functions and get the best of both worlds. Albeit expensive.

Outside Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Facility Manager
I had a keyfob issue with my 2020 JT. Dealer first said it as the battery without even testing the battery. The battery tested as new and there were never any low keyfob battery warning displayed.
I unmarried the Tazer before taking it in. After 2 1/2 days trying to figure out the issue, the dealer claims the Tazer was the cause.
I can't see how the Tazer would cause a keyfob not work, and only very random occasions.
Sponsored