Sponsored

Temp Monitoring Ready! Come Download what you need!

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd, 2021 JT Sport S Diesel
Link to dashboard json

Here are the newest ones.

Regen state / DEF / lots of turning of the scales
First off, thanks for taking the time to create these dashboards, very well done. After downloading the app it was easy to set up the connection to my Bluetooth OBD device and load your dashboard file.

After using it for a while, I have a question on the dashboard page in the pic below. Specifically the “Regen State” indicator almost always shows value of 1, except right after starting up the truck when it is cold. So it seems this is just indicating that DPF regeneration is happening but doesn’t differentiate the type, passive vs active.

Found a different thread, link below, which shows there are two different indicators; “Regen Status” - On/Off and “Regen Type” - Passive/Active. I’m guessing the indicator in the current dashboard is only showing “Regen Status”, but please confirm. If this is the case, could you please also add the “Regen Type” indicator as well so we can see both in the same place?

Thanks again!
KW

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/exhaust-filter-nearing-full.40260/post-650522

Jeep Gladiator Temp Monitoring Ready! Come Download what you need! 20518339-9440-4ECD-A231-58435B4B7A38
Sponsored

JimmyRigged

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
HVAC tech
First off, thanks for taking the time to create these dashboards, very well done. After downloading the app it was easy to set up the connection to my Bluetooth OBD device and load your dashboard file.

After using it for a while, I have a question on the dashboard page in the pic below. Specifically the “Regen State” indicator almost always shows value of 1, except right after starting up the truck when it is cold. So it seems this is just indicating that DPF regeneration is happening but doesn’t differentiate the type, passive vs active.

Found a different thread, link below, which shows there are two different indicators; “Regen Status” - On/Off and “Regen Type” - Passive/Active. I’m guessing the indicator in the current dashboard is only showing “Regen Status”, but please confirm. If this is the case, could you please also add the “Regen Type” indicator as well so we can see both in the same place?

Thanks again!
KW

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/exhaust-filter-nearing-full.40260/post-650522

Jeep Gladiator Temp Monitoring Ready! Come Download what you need! 20518339-9440-4ECD-A231-58435B4B7A38
It’ll show 2 when it’s in an active regen.

OP
OP
CreepyJeepy

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Cyber Security
1 is passive regen, my assumption is it’s indicative of EGR utilization, but all I know for sure is 1 is passive. 2 is active. Once soot mass hits 80 it will roll through a regen.

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 is passive regen, my assumption is it’s indicative of EGR utilization, but all I know for sure is 1 is passive. 2 is active. Once soot mass hits 80 it will roll through a regen.
Thanks for clarifying. Thought it was binary based on the other threads I saw. Thankfully haven’t experienced an active regen since starting commuting regularly to the office again last fall. Once it is up to 800+ degrees EGT mine passively burns around 5% per half hour of steady interstate driving, more than enough to keep the filter well below 50% saturation on average.

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver

Sponsored

Sponsored

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all I have made some updates, cleaned up some of the dashboards.
Dashboard V2
Any way we can get a version that shows boost in psi not bar? Would show more movement and make the boost gauge more meaningful.

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
CreepyJeepy

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cyber Security
Pretty sure the ones I have posted are all in psi

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sure the ones I have posted are all in psi
Odd, even changing the pressure units doesn’t have any impact for me. Also, your latest version only shows up with a white background regardless of the display setting I choose. I will try reinstalling both app and dashboard to see if it helps. Thanks for the response.

OP
OP
CreepyJeepy

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cyber Security
weird! Take a screenshot with your phone for me and I’ll look at it when I get back to camp tonight…

It’s possible I could have shared the wrong json file…..
Jeep Gladiator Temp Monitoring Ready! Come Download what you need! IMG_2206
Sponsored