The Scenic wheeling thread sticky request

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
Hi all, I went through about 7 pages and searched, couldn't find a dedicated thread for photos of scenic wheeling trips people go on. If there isn't one out there, can we start and sticky it? I haven't taken delivery yet so I can't contribute, but soon! We got up to 127 pages of beautiful photos in one of the older XJ forums I'm on, but it has since kind of died out. Anyways, apologies in advance if we already have one here....my search skills are lacking. Haha. See you all on the trails!....This fall that is. Haha.
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
They called me while we were at the campsite to say that my Gladiator had been delivered. What a bummer. The truck would have been SO useful on this trip. Oh well, it was a great way to send the JLU out... Great view of Kentucky Lake around 15:20 in the video.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Hi all, I went through about 7 pages and searched, couldn't find a dedicated thread for photos of scenic wheeling trips people go on. If there isn't one out there, can we start and sticky it? I haven't taken delivery yet so I can't contribute, but soon! We got up to 127 pages of beautiful photos in one of the older XJ forums I'm on, but it has since kind of died out. Anyways, apologies in advance if we already have one here....my search skills are lacking. Haha. See you all on the trails!....This fall that is. Haha.
YES . . . I've always hankered for such THREADS -- on RAM, JL and WK2 Forums over the past 4/5 years ! I created one for the WK2 called 'SHOW & TELL - YOUR CAMPING OVERLAND TRIPS' !
It had a very good run until it got hijacked by a Vendor's USA distributor - for "evil purposes" !
I left the site after much Bashing (on me) by one of the sites Moderators for defending my original intent for the thread . . . go figure ! Unsolicited advice / warning :rock: . . . I'm READY to share MY pictures / videos when I get the JT and start "the Doing" ! :like:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
They called me while we were at the campsite to say that my Gladiator had been delivered. What a bummer. The truck would have been SO useful on this trip. Oh well, it was a great way to send the JLU out... Great view of Kentucky Lake around 15:20 in the video.

Hmm, am I confused, or are YOU the same person oF THE VIDEO / YouTuber OFFRD ? ? ? Either way, BIG FAN of that approach to the JT build videos . . . sure has given me some ideas .:like:

OP
OP
XJ2JTChris

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
I'm living vicariously through you all until I can iron out some kinks my truck has. I know more people must have pics from beautiful wheeling trips by now. Anyone? Come on you Colorado/Utah guys(love the scenery from those midwest states....and everyone else! Scenic photos with their rigs.(jeopardy song playing in my head. haha)
Sponsored