Thoughts on Skyjacker Coils...

Jolly’s Jp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon LE
Those that have Skyjacker lifts...what are your thoughts on the coils? I like that they have the 2.5/1 inch combo and that they are dual rate. Don’t care about the shocks since I would go with something different.

Thanks,

Kevin
Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I'm running the 2.5 and 1 kit actually very happy and surprised by them. I opted for the M95 shocks knowing id replace them if they sucked and honestly they are pretty decent offroad. I was shocked.... Pun intended at how well they worked. A little stiff on road with no weight but right now I'm not going to replace them. Well We'll see how they handle chase duty at King of the Hammers this week. But as of now they are staying on the truck till they fail.

OP
OP
Jolly’s Jp

Jolly’s Jp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon LE
I'm running the 2.5 and 1 kit actually very happy and surprised by them. I opted for the M95 shocks knowing id replace them if they sucked and honestly they are pretty decent offroad. I was shocked.... Pun intended at how well they worked. A little stiff on road with no weight but right now I'm not going to replace them. Well We'll see how they handle chase duty at King of the Hammers this week. But as of now they are staying on the truck till they fail.

Did you measure before and after? I already have 35s but looking at your pictures, it looks like it may be a little too high.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Did you measure before and after? I already have 35s but looking at your pictures, it looks like it may be a little too high.
3.2 front 1.5 rear

Marshjo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I am pleased with mine. I put a 3/4” spacer in the front and a 1” in the rear as well for a little extra height. Also am running fox shocks. The fox shocks made a big difference.
Sponsored