Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Greetings, fellow Gladiator owners and enthusiasts. We are a new forum sponsor but not new to Jeeps. Threedom is a small family business in Minnesota that was started after purchasing a Gladiator finding the need to personalize it. Luckily, we had a digital manufacturing and product development business we leveraged to develop a smaller key fob which has since snowballed into several products with thousands of variations.

Since we use industrial 3D printing, our designs and design variations are only limited by time and our imaginations. We love the ideas shared by Gladiator and Wrangler owners and are diligently working to expand the products we have available. We are working towards full customization on-demand (i.e. you can upload your design for production on caps, badges, etc.)

What started as a fun side project/hobby has turned into a focused effort of creating tailored products for other Jeep owners. For anyone who ends up in central Minnesota (Willmar to be exact), please feel free to swing by and say hello. We're happy to show you around our "magic factory" :LOL:

See our: Active Projects >> Upcoming releases for the Jeep Gladiator

We had the Gladiator inside today for some R&D and captured some of the team with the Jeep.

Jeep Gladiator Threedom Team Introduction Team Threedom 2

We will be increasing our presence on the forum but if we don't respond to a post right away, please feel free to contact us by email; [email protected]

We are looking forward to continuing to support you with personalized products for your Gladiators!

Cheers,

Carl

Threedom co-founder
Www.mythreedom.com
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Welcome, and thanks. Did this to my Gladiator, and my wife's JK, will have to add photos of my wife's jk later.

Jeep Gladiator Threedom Team Introduction IMG_20211020_130325

Jeep Gladiator Threedom Team Introduction IMG_20211020_130317

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
That’s a bigger team than I expected! Glad your hobby has grown to a business!

One of my favorite mods is still switching to the smaller key fob, it’s a great product. (If you wind up making one in a subdued US flag pattern, I’ll buy one for my other key in a heartbeat! 😂)

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
That’s a bigger team than I expected! Glad your hobby has grown to a business!

One of my favorite mods is still switching to the smaller key fob, it’s a great product. (If you wind up making one in a subdued US flag pattern, I’ll buy one for my other key in a heartbeat! 😂)
Thanks for the kind words and for purchasing our fob! Please send me an example of what you want and we'll add it to the list. Bonus... if you want to name the pattern design please send what you want it called and we'll make it happen.

Either a DM or email ([email protected]) are perfect communication methods.

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Got my Model S. I think it's the perfect size. Let us know when custom designs will be available.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Glad to see you're now a sponsor!
Can't wait to see what's new!

Kevin

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
Got my 4-button Model M, key hole covers, and wiper covers in the mail today. Immediately got the FOB all set up and I love it so far! Outstanding work.

Sponsored

rymac986

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Love the look of my keyhole 1941’s that I ordered a set of 1941 wiper caps! Love the little touches. Great company!

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Love the look of my keyhole 1941’s that I ordered a set of 1941 wiper caps! Love the little touches. Great company!
Thanks for purchasing the caps and for your kind words!! I bet the 1941 caps look great on your Willys

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Got my 4-button Model M, key hole covers, and wiper covers in the mail today. Immediately got the FOB all set up and I love it so far! Outstanding work.
WOW! Thanks for purchasing the whole setup! Thanks for your kind words, I will pass that along to the team!

I still use the M beta from the very beginning and it works like a charm!

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Got my Model S. I think it's the perfect size. Let us know when custom designs will be available.
Thanks for purchasing the S and for your feedback. We will definitely keep the community posted on our custom design launch! It will be coming soon, but it feels like soon never comes fast enough. We do our best to get it right rather than getting it done right now.

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
WOW! Thanks for purchasing the whole setup! Thanks for your kind words, I will pass that along to the team!

I still use the M beta from the very beginning and it works like a charm!
All of my "mods" so fare are mostly personalization touches, so I loved that you all offer so many options for multiple little bits that are often overlooked. Great touches on a fantastic vehicle.
Sponsored