First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Marine Sales/Project Manager
Just took delivery of my 2021 High Altitude yesterday. First time Jeep owner and loving it so far! Looking for suggestions on lifts and leveling. Wanting to keep stock wheels and go with 35’s. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

FE1DBE68-3C93-48F8-8B09-3164135F5D7F.jpeg

C58B59CE-40EA-4FAF-91DA-0B048143FB94.jpeg

60602E6B-2F83-48B2-BBD5-4C37C822CBFB.jpeg
Picked up a 2021 High Altitude last week. Got over a 1000 miles on her now with a lift and 35s coming in on Tuesday.
0C920A6F-8894-4D21-A914-B3859166FA08.png

Picked up a 2021 High Altitude last week. Got over a 1000 miles on her now with a lift and 35s coming in on Tuesday.
0C920A6F-8894-4D21-A914-B3859166FA08.png
A.T.21 what lift did you go with?
Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Came over from the JL Forum & picked up my 2021 Willys today. Stickers are all off now!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! P1010009-001.JPG
Congrats! Great looking JT!

Zrikz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future gladiator?
Welp, went to do a test drive yesterday and had my sights set on a Mojave, but decided I'd drive the Rubicon first to see what it drove like on the road and compare. Had also intended to buy either Sarge Green or Black. Wife saw this color and liked it.

Never even made it to the Mojave, the ride was great and got the wife approval, so we pulled the trigger, and saved a little bit over the Mojave price to boot.

Got home, took the front panels off and got the car seats in and went for a cruise around town, loving it. First time Jeep owner! Now it's time to find some trails around here to get to adventuring.

I was a little concerned with so many opinions on the driving, but honestly this thing drives better than my Telluride did, and is similar to my Silverado I had 2 years back, smooth ride!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 1625583470887

Sponsored

bmbrboi

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Dealer called and said we NEED your 2018 Renegade. Though to myself "yeah, sure ya do". Apparently they really did. Gave me more than what I owed and brought this bad boy home. Was initially eyeing the Freedom edition then took the Mojave for a spin! WHOA! Night and day difference. Had her about a week now and loving every minute of it. Now, if the gulf would quit spitting hurricanes and rain at us I might be able to get the top and doors off!

jeep.jpg

devnull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Islander, 21 JT Rubicon, 19 Grand Sport
Occupation
scientific negotiator
I have always said no on the JT because I was a JK/JL bigot, that is until I drove one last Friday night when my wife bought another JLU. 15 minutes after driving, and BOOM (bought)!

Why didn't you guys tell me that this thing was so awesome? Really dig it!

JTR gas with the usual stuff. Can't wait to start modifying.

IMG_3763.JPG

chithead

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Glad to be here - definitely a wealth of knowledge regarding not only the JT platform, but a lot of other Jeeps as well. Picked up a still new 2020 Gladiator Silver Billet Sport last Saturday, already have over 800 miles on her. Options are the Premium package to get power windows and such, dual tops, soft roll bed cover, sprayed in bed liner, Alpine audio system (but the Uconnect 3 - 5" screen) with the removeable Bluetooth speaker, and auto transmission. Looked pretty plain when I brought her home:

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 51275990724_7960886bef_c

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 51275990714_89c40c1ea1_c

Had a dent in the front bumper that the dealer said they'd order a new one and replace it. But after a few days of hunting and scrounging, managed to secure a set of five wheels and tires with the TPMS sensors from a 2-door Rubicon Wrangler - also got both the front and rear bumpers, and the full suspension (shocks, springs, control arms, trackbar) from it. Put four of the wheels and tires on so far, not sure if the matching spare can be mounted underneath. The front bumper should swap as well, but the rest will be listed back for sale or trade locally. Also scored a set of Rubicon rock rails for a great price. This is how she looks as of last night:

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 51295257928_dd02fd6303_k

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 51295796649_e69585cef1_k

Sponsored

the11thday

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Person of Interest
Picked up my Mojave 2 weeks ago. Just had the Line-X premium bedliner put in, have a Rugger Ridge tri-fold cover and some side steps on the way. Love this thing! It's also my first Jeep after YEARS of a friend hounding me to get one...
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Mojave2
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Mojave1

HighNoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I bought a diesel Rubicon two weeks ago and it’s been great so far. Mine will probably stay stock lift and tire size because I want to see how it tows first. My main use is dropping a airboat that may not even have a ramp or riding the beach, and hunting.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Glad to be here - definitely a wealth of knowledge regarding not only the JT platform, but a lot of other Jeeps as well. Picked up a still new 2020 Gladiator Silver Billet Sport last Saturday, already have over 800 miles on her. Options are the Premium package to get power windows and such, dual tops, soft roll bed cover, sprayed in bed liner, Alpine audio system (but the Uconnect 3 - 5" screen) with the removeable Bluetooth speaker, and auto transmission. Looked pretty plain when I brought her home:

Had a dent in the front bumper that the dealer said they'd order a new one and replace it. But after a few days of hunting and scrounging, managed to secure a set of five wheels and tires with the TPMS sensors from a 2-door Rubicon Wrangler - also got both the front and rear bumpers, and the full suspension (shocks, springs, control arms, trackbar) from it. Put four of the wheels and tires on so far, not sure if the matching spare can be mounted underneath. The front bumper should swap as well, but the rest will be listed back for sale or trade locally. Also scored a set of Rubicon rock rails for a great price. This is how she looks as of last night:

I would not put the shocks and springs off that 2 door wrangler on
Your gladiator…. Not really supposed to put any suspension parts between any wrangler and gladiator as they are very different

Edit I just read the last thing you said you were gonna sell the stuff locally sorry

chithead

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I would not put the shocks and springs off that 2 door wrangler on
Your gladiator…. Not really supposed to put any suspension parts between any wrangler and gladiator as they are very different

Edit I just read the last thing you said you were gonna sell the stuff locally sorry
Hey, no worries! That's what I really like about this forum already. Experienced owners are always helpful to those that just purchased.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Hey, no worries! That's what I really like about this forum already. Experienced owners are always helpful to those that just purchased.
Yeah I was worried you were gonna have a real headache, seems like you were able to score some parts though!!
Sponsored