Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

JBuckeye81

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Picked up my new Gladiator on Saturday morning. Stock Rubicon, automatic, white exterior with cloth seats, premium twill soft top. So far, I’m loving it! Drove it on a 675 mile trip on Saturday, and was surprised how quiet it was with the soft top. Not quiet when comparing it to a Lexus, but certainly a positive comparison to other Jeeps with a hard top. I have a hard top on my 2014 Wrangler Rubicon that’s equipped with similar tires, and didn’t notice much a difference in the interior noise level between the two. It wasn’t easy to fit it into my smallish two car garage though! It looks like my snow blower needs to go!!

A0035E8F-2175-459D-BB09-DE1EF683031B.jpeg

Last edited:

ChicagoJeeper

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Picked up my new Gladiator on Saturday morning. Stock Rubicon, automatic, white exterior with cloth seats, premium twill soft top. So far, I’m loving it! Drove it on a 675 mile trip on Saturday, and was surprised how quiet it was with the soft top. Not quiet when comparing it to a Lexus, but certainly a positive comparison to other Jeeps with a hard top. I have a hard top on my 2014 Wrangler Rubicon that’s equipped with similar tires, and didn’t notice much a difference in the interior noise level between the two. It wasn’t easy to fit it into my smallish two car garage though! It looks like my snow blower needs to go!!

A0035E8F-2175-459D-BB09-DE1EF683031B.jpeg
I'm loving that bumper mod! Where can I get one?

Sponsored

JBuckeye81

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Took it home the 6th. I have the Mopar lift and 35s on order. Stuff takes forever to get on island. We are the only Punkn Orange Gladiator on the island. Get people taking pictures when we go out.

20200307_145941.jpg

20200309_154428.jpg
Love all of those smiling faces! I hope you all are safe and healthy!!

txn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 1991 YJ, 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk
Picked this up on Monday. I’ve driven a wrangler YJ since I was 16. It’s much nicer than my 91, and it’s newer but it still feels like a Jeep, so I’ll probably drive this one until I’m 40.

D0DB5CED-E7D9-4DAF-B02B-B67F3ABA56B8.jpeg

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Took delivery last night from Chapman Jeep in Henderson:

66C19FE4-CC3C-4344-8317-C81110ECB623.jpeg

Decided to take advantage of the current pandemic and see what deal I could get from current inventory. After 3 days negotiating over the phone I saved money without having to go to Idaho. Sales dude Sergio was great to work with and I would happily engage in this process with him again.

The only thing I would’ve preferred is a black top to break up all the red. It doesn’t have the cargo mngt group but I got them to toss in the cargo rails at the 11th hour to close the deal.

I’ve been lurking here for a while and pre Gladiator announcement I spent a long time in the JL forum. For comparison, I also drove a JLU to exercise due diligence. With two kids and all the stuff we drag out for their sports activities the JT made the most sense to me. I would also like to start taking my family on some overlanding trips so that’s the direction my build will be going.

Props to the folks on this forum who unknowingly helped with this decision. I’ve so far enjoyed learning from some people here and of course reading (and in most cases laughing at) the posts from the requisite forum smart a$$es.

I look forward to contributing in the near future.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Katch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green olive Rubicon, Walker Bay RIB and a couple Aprilias
Greeting everyone! I just traded in my 2015 tank Rubicon for this gator (more like a green olive) Rubicon. I was looking at a JL too, but after another long drive hauling scuba tanks and semi-wet dive gear, I realized I need the Gladiator. This is my 6th Jeep (and 3rd Rubicon) going back to my '72 CJ-5 back to 1987.

I'm really liking it and already installed the Tuffy console insert. I should have the Rugged Ridge rolling hard tonneau next week. Next will be the winch I kept from the trade in. Just wish someone will come up with an aftermarket version of the under seat locking storage box.

Looking forward to a ride up to my cabin next week and a little light off-roading.

Cheers!
Steve
newGladiator1.jpg

BrentThomas

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon, 19 Cherokee, 93 C3500 454, 04 Silverado RCSB
Took delivery Mar 3, installed Mopar lift, with added spacer, Synergy bump stops, Teraflex brake line mount and 37 inch Coopers

25237.jpeg

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Good morning, everyone. I hope all are safe and healthy right now. I browse this forum quite a bit but haven't contributed much to this point. I just took delivery of my JT Rubicon on Saturday with a whopping 7 miles on it. I already ordered new tires and wheels as well as a 2.5" Evo lift, and will be selling the stock tires, wheels, and springs if anyone is interested.

60712459553__FC0E1D89-D9C9-4D60-8119-49DBA65F1604.JPG
Sponsored