Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Took it home the 6th. I have the Mopar lift and 35s on order. Stuff takes forever to get on island. We are the only Punkn Orange Gladiator on the island. Get people taking pictures when we go out.

20200307_145941.jpg

20200309_154428.jpg

Rick Behrendt

First Name
Boats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Camper van.
Occupation
Retired US COAST GUARD
Sport S Granite Crystal Metalic, 33"Pro Comp AT's, 17x9 TM wheels, 1.5" Daystar leveling kit and other
12410.jpeg
stuff, just drove it 400 miles to Kalispell and back, we love it!!

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hello .... New to the forum. We just purchased a 2020 Sport S Max Tow. The full on Rubicon was a bit out my budget and my dealer put together a package using the Rubicon wheel, tire, and slider take offs. Liking the truck so far .....

IMG_0912.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello .... New to the forum. We just purchased a 2020 Sport S Max Tow. The full on Rubicon was a bit out my budget and my dealer put together a package using the Rubicon wheel, tire, and slider take offs. Liking the truck so far .....

IMG_0912.jpg
NICE! :like:

Sponsored

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker
Just got mine last Sunday. Awesome!! First Jeep I've ever owned besides my Dodge Nitro I used to have. I've already installed running boards, bed mat and hard tonneau cover. This thing is a blast to drive. We're expecting snow tonight, so I'm hoping to plow through some of that tomorrow. The only downside so far, is that I can't get Android Auto to download. I keep getting a message saying the trucks computer needs updating. What's up with that?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine last Sunday. Awesome!! First Jeep I've ever owned besides my Dodge Nitro I used to have. I've already installed running boards, bed mat and hard tonneau cover. This thing is a blast to drive. We're expecting snow tonight, so I'm hoping to plow through some of that tomorrow. The only downside so far, is that I can't get Android Auto to download. I keep getting a message saying the trucks computer needs updating. What's up with that?
It's telling you to buy a real phone (iPhone)... :CWL:

I see you ride, as well. Bought mine new in 2009, and I'm actually trying to sell it to eliminate some debts and fund some of the new JTR project.

If you know anyone looking for a good rare HD, let me know. Got a good one for 'em... :like:

DanG_BC

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Honda CRF250L Rally
Hi all,

First post to any forum. I've owned an XJ in the past and my last toy was a 2017 Toyota 4Runner Off-Road which I handed over in a divorce just to get the F out of there. It was easier to walk away and I haven't looked back. :rock:

Bought my 6 speed, black 2020 JTR a couple weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it.... Yep can't even enjoy driving it right now :( Put 160 miles on it and drove it to the park n fly where it'll sit until mid April.

In the last couple weeks I've been surfing this forum and trying to make a list of mods and parts based off all your experiences and comments. Knowing how capable the rig is it makes it tough to decide which direction and which components to purchase first.

I spend most of my off-road time on FSR's in British Columbia but I do want to get down to Moab and other amazing places I see in Overland Journal south of the boarder. I'm an adventurer and an explorer at heart.

Anyway wanted to say hello and I'm looking forward to reading more in the coming weeks. I will probably start a build thread when the time comes and like some many of you on here I too am anticipating the aftermarket manufacturers to begin releasing more products so I can hand over my money.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200226083633475_COVER.jpg

Cheers:beer:
Dan

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Hi all,

First post to any forum. I've owned an XJ in the past and my last toy was a 2017 Toyota 4Runner Off-Road which I handed over in a divorce just to get the F out of there. It was easier to walk away and I haven't looked back. :rock:

Bought my 6 speed, black 2020 JTR a couple weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it.... Yep can't even enjoy driving it right now :( Put 160 miles on it and drove it to the park n fly where it'll sit until mid April.

In the last couple weeks I've been surfing this forum and trying to make a list of mods and parts based off all your experiences and comments. Knowing how capable the rig is it makes it tough to decide which direction and which components to purchase first.

I spend most of my off-road time on FSR's in British Columbia but I do want to get down to Moab and other amazing places I see in Overland Journal south of the boarder. I'm an adventurer and an explorer at heart.

Anyway wanted to say hello and I'm looking forward to reading more in the coming weeks. I will probably start a build thread when the time comes and like some many of you on here I too am anticipating the aftermarket manufacturers to begin releasing more products so I can hand over my money.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200226083633475_COVER.jpg

Cheers:beer:
Dan
Congratulations on your divorce. Oh, and welcome to the JT club.

Sponsored

sifug8204

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
Hey folks.....

I'm new to the forum.....grabbed a 2020 sting gray Gladiator yesterday. Actually had a 2019 Wrangler until about a month ago when I was hit by a drunk driver and the Jeep was totaled....I'll have the Gladiator for a week and then take it back to the dealer and get the add-ons put on there:

35" Nitto Ridge Grappler's
Fuel Tech Wheel's
Side steps
2" Mopar lift
Bedliner sprayed
Tonneau cover

Pretty excited for getting it put together. Been watching the forum for a few weeks now and look forward to talking more with everyone.....Actually had to show the forum to the dealer to get them to believe that a 35" Nitto would fit in the spare wheel space. They actually threw the 5th one in for free for telling me it couldn't fit.....

JJ.....

Gladiator.jpg

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Just got my sport...6 speed manual. First Jeep and loving it so far. I have a lot of plans for it over time...just picked up some Rubi rock sliders to put on. Next will be insane audio head-unit and some type of lift and tires.

F0EAF0E4-7D4D-41D0-BB6E-848D67204323.jpeg

44CA41F6-6B01-4039-8548-5B93EDD61788.jpeg

F7A71EBA-2FB0-4B9F-B6E9-C66378ACF547.jpeg

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Picked her up yesterday. Took 6 weeks from order to delivery. Threw on some 35" Grabber A/TX's mounted on Mopar 5 spokes. Damn this truck is awesome. Been reading about them on the forum for months and now I'm finally driving one.

Last edited:

SharkB8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Rubicon Gladiator
Picked this up about a month ago. New to the forum, not to Jeep though. LE with a complete Metalcloak setup (lift, sliders, fenders, liners, etc.), 37 KM3's, custom exhaust...LOVING it!!

5MgGnKYNSOSdAybJI9NbUg.jpg

OnLUMKRaTNKC738Unv0EaQ.jpg

Ld0GOcL7Q%C3AF+T0Ejl4w.jpg
Sponsored