Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Picked up my new toy today. Ecodiesel rubicon ordered 11/27. Drove home through the city in some traffic, hit about 6-8 offramps to vary speeds, one stop for lunch and the fuel mileage so far is pretty dang good. Speeds over about 65 really tank mileage though, damn aerodynamics.

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
@Gladman when did you order?
I ordered Oct 5. Typically Canadian deliveries are running 11-14 weeks as opposed to US orders running 6-8. The same thing is happening with other consumer products as well. I ordered Ping golf clubs in Canada on Oct 8. Still not delivered however a US resident I know ordered the same clubs Oct 13 and got his Jan 3. I don’t know what the F is going on with this but it is disturbing to me.

Also, got new boots today

D87DE53F-0023-4DB6-92D5-8310005D4F75.jpeg

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Sweet.
I ordered Oct 5. Typically Canadian deliveries are running 11-14 weeks as opposed to US orders running 6-8. The same thing is happening with other consumer products as well. I ordered Ping golf clubs in Canada on Oct 8. Still not delivered however a US resident I know ordered the same clubs Oct 13 and got his Jan 3. I don’t know what the F is going on with this but it is disturbing to me.

Also, got new boots today

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! D87DE53F-0023-4DB6-92D5-8310005D4F75
Sweet congrats! Too much wheel and not enough tire IMHO, but you can get bigger tires 👍👍

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
They are 20” wheels and I put 305/55R20 on them. The picture distorts it somewhat, in person the visual works.

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Just got word from the dealer. She's in. 20 days from order to delivery. Amazing. Pics to follow after pick up and she gets her makeover
When and what did you order?

Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
They are 20” wheels and I put 305/55R20 on them. The picture distorts it somewhat, in person the visual works.
I was just thinking if I air down those tire on those rims there is no sidewall left, and the rims are going to get damaged.

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
True, however I have no intention of rock crawling or dune racing. Just good old forestry roads and mountain trails. I can though safely take them down to just under 30 without damage if I have to according to the tire dealer. They run at 40 normally, after a short highway trip today I will likely run them at 37 psi.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
True, however I have no intention of rock crawling or dune racing. Just good old forestry roads and mountain trails. I can though safely take them down to just under 30 without damage if I have to according to the tire dealer. They run at 40 normally, after a short highway trip today I will likely run them at 37 psi.
Good to know! 👍 I too am not planning any crazy stuff with my JT, just hauling a trailer to some cool camping spots with the wife and dog. But, this is my third Jeep and we all know how those plans evolve LOL.