Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
One of the main reasons I wanted to move from the JK to the JL or JT is the fact that the windscreen will come off easily. So on day two of ownership thats exactly what I did. I love it.

I cant figure out how to embed the quick video my wife lady took. If you would like chase the link. We where doing 45- 60 MPH.

Its a bit loud. Turn it down .

https://troynemitz.smugmug.com/Misc/n-W8zdH6/i-WHqnxHC/A
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
That sounds fun! I was wondering if dropping the windshield would make me feel like I'm riding my motorcycle or not. WOuld I even need a motorcycle?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
That sounds fun! I was wondering if dropping the windshield would make me feel like I'm riding my motorcycle or not. WOuld I even need a motorcycle?

Depends on how hard the cops are around you. 50s didn’t love me doing in in my LJ

Laid a bike down at 70 and I promised God and everyone else that day that I’d never ride one again

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what kinda bike? my last was an 1999 triumph speed triple, roulette green wunoff pipe
I got a 2016 triumph rocket III roadster. Its such a powerful and comfortable ride. I mostly just ride it to work. I am thinking about selling it. I don't know if you've seen the special edition they just came out with, but its pretty awesome.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depends on how hard the cops are around you. 50s didn’t love me doing in in my LJ

Laid a bike down at 70 and I promised God and everyone else that day that I’d never ride one again
Yeah i'm wondering how the military police are going to react to having doors off or the top off?

Sponsored

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I don't like picking bugs out of my teeth, so I probably won't lay that wind screen down on the highway.

You sure do look like you're having fun!

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't like picking bugs out of my teeth, so I probably won't lay that wind screen down on the highway.

You sure do look like you're having fun!
haha i've never once got bugs in my teeth. wearing a helmet works wonders for that sort of thing. Have you tried it?

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not exactly my old bike but a similar, mine was barely street legal, quick chain adjust, mapping software for the $3500 pipe (wunoff custom), single side with one nut rear wheel release

1z1bgn9.jpg
Very nice. My friend has a street triple she uses for track racing. I asked her what it was like riding one of those set up for racing and she said it was like being fired out of a cannon. Pretty sweet.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
One of the main reasons I wanted to move from the JK to the JL or JT is the fact that the windscreen will come off easily. So on day two of ownership thats exactly what I did. I love it.

I cant figure out how to embed the quick video my wife lady took. If you would like chase the link. We where doing 45- 60 MPH.

Its a bit loud. Turn it down .

https://troynemitz.smugmug.com/Misc/n-W8zdH6/i-WHqnxHC/A

Is that smile on you face standard with the Gladiator or was it an option???

j/K!
Sponsored