Topper solution we all want

Dellberto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Water Treatment
What we need is for a manufacturer to figure out how to incorporate that area with the unwanted second row of seats into an overlanding topper solution.
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
The what I like to call Internet Market is larger than the actual market of people who would actually shell out the cash required to make anything like that worthwhile. Especially for something so impractical. Best chance you've got is someone who integrates a hard top with a topper but even that is likely a pipe dream due to frame flex.

Best to just get a Dirtydog net and buy/make a Goose Gear platform like I did. Otherwise, find a custom shop and prepare your wallet.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
What we need is for a manufacturer to figure out how to incorporate that area with the unwanted second row of seats into an overlanding topper solution.
so you want to tie the body atop flexible body mounts to the bed atop fixed body mounts?!

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
I think there‘s a larger market and potential for profiting in the production of a 2 door Gladiator than there is in ditching the second row For an over lander topper....
Sponsored