OP
OP
LouisvEarlleJT

LouisvEarlleJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Willys Earl
I was going to ask them tomorrow when they open, just doing some internet research beforehand. Quadratec has every mopar pen except this one. Hopefully the dealer can come thru though

toddarama

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I do IT stuff so I can buy Jeep stuff.
I was going to ask them tomorrow when they open, just doing some internet research beforehand. Quadratec has every mopar pen except this one. Hopefully the dealer can come thru though
Quadratec says they have those touch-up pens. I ordered one in Gobi from them on March 3rd when their website said they usually ship in 2-4 weeks. One day later the order status went to 'In Shipping (3rd Party)' ..... still waiting and almost at the 4 week mark.

OP
OP
LouisvEarlleJT

LouisvEarlleJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Willys Earl
Quick update, the dealer is backordered for months on paint pens, any color. Kind of crazy. So I ordered from the link above, I'll update on quality when it arrives.

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
Quadratec says they have those touch-up pens. I ordered one in Gobi from them on March 3rd when their website said they usually ship in 2-4 weeks. One day later the order status went to 'In Shipping (3rd Party)' ..... still waiting and almost at the 4 week mark.
That sounds about right, but it might just be Mopar that needs to get their "stuff" together. I ordered a Mopar screen protector from them April 2022 and it finally shipped or so I thought. They charged me and changed me to the same "In Shipping (3rd Party)" for about 3 weeks now.
Sponsored