Sponsored

Toy Gladiators, completed my Hot Wheels set.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Got the 4th Hot Wheel and the one Match Box
Jeep Gladiator Toy Gladiators, completed my Hot Wheels set. SCS06827

I have the white, red and tan. Have not seen the purple yet. Checking dollar general whenever they get a new batch in. Not located the matchbox one yet.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I have the white, red and tan. Have not seen the purple yet. Checking dollar general whenever they get a new batch in. Not located the matchbox one yet.
The purple is what is going out right now. Look for a lot of other blue vehicles in the dump bins. Found mine at Kroger. The white is a Dollar General exclusive. I found a bunch of red when they first came out. Got two tan when they came out, never found more, only have found one purple so far but it is the current one being shipped to retailers.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Lucky! I've still never found 1.
I've actually pulled a cart up and totally transfered the dump bin looking. I did put them all back into the dump bin but the looks from the employees was funny.

Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
The purple is what is going out right now. Look for a lot of other blue vehicles in the dump bins. Found mine at Kroger. The white is a Dollar General exclusive. I found a bunch of red when they first came out. Got two tan when they came out, never found more, only have found one purple so far but it is the current one being shipped to retailers.
I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
I searched for a year every time we went to Wal-Mart or something. One day we were walking through Kroger and saw a pile of them sitting on top of the bin. Grabbed a few for the.....kids. ;) I'd love to get ahold of that matchbox one.

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Nice collection! I got 3 green, gave one to my son. Been on the lookout for the red now Iā€™ll have to check for the blue and the matchbox one. I canā€™t get myself to pay 9 bucks for one on eBay.

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I searched for a year every time we went to Wal-Mart or something. One day we were walking through Kroger and saw a pile of them sitting on top of the bin. Grabbed a few for the.....kids. ;) I'd love to get ahold of that matchbox one.
Which color?

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I've only been able to find the matchbox one. My girlfriend found one of the hotwheels but gave it to my niece's husband for Christmas.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
9BBC296F-338B-4DA8-A0C0-B32287D7A556.jpeg

My last Jeeps to pass out. Iā€™ve kept one of each (except the red Gladiator- thought Iā€™d already had one stashed), but havenā€™t found some of the matchbox ones.

Seems the matchbox and hot wheels shelves at every store Iā€™ve been in have been quite bare for awhile, so once theyā€™re gone, I donā€™t think Iā€™m replenishing them anymore. šŸ˜ž