G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Ellington is the end of Porter Road.

I was just up in Union this past weekend for a short run with the family. Water was deep, bow wave was at the top edge of the hood. Found some more trails, didn't go too far because it was just us. There is a lot up there.

I'm down with planning something as a group, maybe someone that knows a spot or too. Stock height Rubi.
20mins from me is porter road gotta be at the other end of town, im down i just have a stock mojave
Sponsored

mojavegraygladiator

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Ellington is the end of Porter Road.

I was just up in Union this past weekend for a short run with the family. Water was deep, bow wave was at the top edge of the hood. Found some more trails, didn't go too far because it was just us. There is a lot up there.

I'm down with planning something as a group, maybe someone that knows a spot or too. Stock height Rubi.
so went down porter today, it seems cut off due to flooding, like washed away complete section.... i went down to green road off of 140 i kept going straight and hit the 2 gigantic puddles it used to be private property and i think it still is, but its off to the sides, and not on the "main road"

ChaseAlberti

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - 6 Speed
Occupation
EE
Hi everyone,
Check out the Cockaponset State Forest near Chester and Haddam, there is a dirt road that cuts through the state "forest" with a few dirt trails that start from the main road. Some of these have dead-ends that stop at either a lake or sand-pits. Most of these trails are for ATVs and bikes but my stock Rubicon was able to make it through. After it rains, the mud can sometimes get a bit deep so it's beneficial to have a winch or a friend with tow straps. The blue trail, highlighted in the photo below, is the best trail there which starts near the intersection of Filley and Jericho Road.

Jeep Gladiator Trails in Connecticut GaiaGPS_CT_Trails

Kspletzer0389

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know of any trails in western Ct or maybe Hudson valley Ny?

Sponsored

JTDiesel22

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Sales
How was Baker Hill? Looking to head up there on Sunday.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
How was Baker Hill? Looking to head up there on Sunday.
It was great, there are a lot of trails. Lots of water, checked out maybe 20% of what is there. Want to go again. I did see a lot of quads and side by sides as well.
Sponsored