Anyone in here?

Rpesch08

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
Upon further research the area I was going to head to is questionable as to openness. Mud season is supposed to start in April, but a moto forum said it was closed as of last weekend.
Sponsored

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Just outside Boston, have mapped out a few shorter runs in southern NH based on past runs on Gaia. Do not know trail openness I know it’s close to mud season, was planning on rolling the dice and headed up. Worst case I get outta the house. Was hoping I may get some local knowledge posting here!
Yeah it’s def mud season but I know there is some open roads up here (I just don’t know where I’m too new). I’m def down to try something. There might be a small run with a few people this weekend as well. You can reach out to me at [email protected] and hopefully we can get something going.

Lew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2013 Wrangler
Occupation
Machinist
Greetings from Maine.

Just picked up a New Gladiator and have already taken it around Moosehead Lake and up around Flagstaff Lake in Maine.

This is the 5th Jeep I have had and the wifey has a 2013 2 door. We always do a run up the mountain with our new Jeeps but I bought it too late to head up MT Washington as the auto road is closed for the winter, so we will definitely be making a run up the mountain in the Spring. It would be cool if others came up too!
Jeep Gladiator Anyone in here? GladiatorFlagstafflake

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I try to go to flagstaff a few times a year to a friends cabin in the area.

This fall we took the Jeep to Bar Harbor/Acadia. Then to moosehead for a week. Drove to the B-52 crash site, hiked Mt. Kineo then hit the bar at the bottom while waiting on the ferry.

I like the Mt. Washington trip idea.

Also in the past I have driven to the trains in the woods up on eagle lake. That would be a fun Jeep trip aswell but likely requires camping at least 1 night.

Willys21

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Builder
Greetings from Maine.

Just picked up a New Gladiator and have already taken it around Moosehead Lake and up around Flagstaff Lake in Maine.

This is the 5th Jeep I have had and the wifey has a 2013 2 door. We always do a run up the mountain with our new Jeeps but I bought it too late to head up MT Washington as the auto road is closed for the winter, so we will definitely be making a run up the mountain in the Spring. It would be cool if others came up too!
Jeep Gladiator Anyone in here? GladiatorFlagstafflake

Sponsored

Wholand

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone know of any legal trails closer to us than RC4x4? It's about 4 hours from where I am here in CT. Would love to throw together a green/blue run for us to meet up at, but would be easier if there were some spots a bit more centralized to the New England area.
Wanted to chime in as I just took delivery of mine this week and I'm right around the corner from you in Oxford.

Guntar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK RHD (wife's mail vehicle) 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
N/a
Hi Folks,
If you truly are looking for places to wheel. I suggest joining a Jeep/4x4 club. They tend to know trails and have access to private land(s) that members own, manage, or other clubs own. Plus they have decades of knowledge on how to wheel safely.
In VT I belong to Vermont Jeep Association. They have been around for almost 20 years.

Have fun Be safe out there!
Sponsored