Tube Doors

khurram51280

First Name
Khurram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hi everyone. I'm new to the jeep world and just picked up a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. My 9 year old wants to make it naked. I bought a bestop Safari Style Bikini. Now I'm looking for a good but cheap pair of tube doors for front and back. Any recommendations? Would like both front and rear and mirrors. If you could also send links where to buy that would be great. I am new to the jeep world but very excited. Getting my Son into it early on.
Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone. I'm new to the jeep world and just picked up a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. My 9 year old wants to make it naked. I bought a bestop Safari Style Bikini. Now I'm looking for a good but cheap pair of tube doors for front and back. Any recommendations? Would like both front and rear and mirrors. If you could also send links where to buy that would be great. I am new to the jeep world but very excited. Getting my Son into it early on.
There are a lot of options out there...Try https://www.quadratec.com/ and https://www.extremeterrain.com/jeep-gladiator-parts-accessories-2020.html?rd=1 sites, they have lots of options and styles, some with mirrors and some without, but show what will work with them

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I want them as well, but local laws say that I cannot "modify" my doors, if they are factory installed doors, they must remain on the vehicle, bummer:punch:

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I went through this same dilemma. Neither myself or my girlfriend wanted to be riding around with no doors with the kids in the back. My teenager convinced me one day to make it completely naked & all 4 of us liked it... Our youngest is a 9 year old girl & the first ride she sat in the center. But after that she has been in her normal seat behind me. That left me just figuring out mirrors which was much easier. I would say to make it naked & take a couple short drives first & see how everyone feels about it then. From there the EAG doors seem to be very well reviewed for the low cost of them compared to almost everything else.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
There are a lot of options, some more solid than others, some with mesh, some without, all down to appearance I think, and pers preference. Hopefully your family finds a good compromise and all feel safe.

I'm going to have to go to local RCMP and see what they are thinking wrt tube doors or naked....local driving regulations indicate that you cannot modify, or remove doors if they are factory installed on the vehicle, but this might be one of those older laws/ regulations that do not take into consideration, Jeeps....will update when I hear back from them

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Mopar Doors and just love the fit and finish and look.

Bruce

IMG_2937[1].JPG

Wall of Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I also bought the Mopar doors. They are solid, and fit perfectly. For the mirror issue, I just bought 2" roll bar mirrors for an ATV, and they fit the doors perfectly.
Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors 20200731_165534

My only suggestion is to make sure that the ATV mirrors allow for full rotation. You need to put the clamp on horizontally (there isn't enough space on the vertical bar by the hinge for it to fit), and some of the ATV mirrors like the one below in red only work vertically
Jeep Gladiator Tube Doors 20200731_165748

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I have two 8 year olds and a 6 year old. I thought they would be scared at first, but they are all used to it and enjoy the doors fully off. Booster seats are the kind that use the latch system. My tall 8 year old rides in the passenger seat. Kids have a blast like this. Nobody is scared, and the last time I had the doors on when we went somewhere they were mad, lol.

I will probably get doors in the future, but holding out for core doors for the JL/JT since I really need somthing more convertable. My doors have been on for a few days this entire summer. Would be nice to have something that quickly converts for storage/rain days.

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I also bought the Mopar doors. They are solid, and fit perfectly. For the mirror issue, I just bought 2" roll bar mirrors for an ATV, and they fit the doors perfectly.

My only suggestion is to make sure that the ATV mirrors allow for full rotation. You need to put the clamp on horizontally (there isn't enough space on the vertical bar by the hinge for it to fit), and some of the ATV mirrors like the one below in red only work vertically
what brand are those mirrors?

Bruce

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I figured I bring this one back instead of started my own......looking for the best price/quality compromise tube doors how’s the EAG and ones $500 and under? I know the warn and mopars are wayyyy more money

TIKIBROMAN

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2019 Lexus ES300H
I figured I bring this one back instead of started my own......looking for the best price/quality compromise tube doors how’s the EAG and ones $500 and under? I know the warn and mopars are wayyyy more money
I bought the EAG with the netting from Amazon. You cant beat them for the price. Welds are decent and netting is good quality. I had to adjust the latches, but it isnt hard to do. I didnt want to spend the big money though, and am still happy a year later.

0A5BF8A3-DBD0-4897-ADB3-1854CC88020B (1).JPG

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
There are a lot of options, some more solid than others, some with mesh, some without, all down to appearance I think, and pers preference. Hopefully your family finds a good compromise and all feel safe.

I'm going to have to go to local RCMP and see what they are thinking wrt tube doors or naked....local driving regulations indicate that you cannot modify, or remove doors if they are factory installed on the vehicle, but this might be one of those older laws/ regulations that do not take into consideration, Jeeps....will update when I hear back from them
If you buy the Mopar doors they would qualify as factory authorized and OEM equipment. That may be your best argument. I would put them on and see what happens with the Queens Cowboys.
Sponsored