Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Customer Demand Brings Tuscadero Color to Jeep® Gladiator Pickup for the First Time
  • Tuscadero debuts on Jeep® Gladiator, the world’s most off-road capable midsize truck and the only pickup to offer true open-air freedom
  • Tuscadero comes to Gladiator following popular runs on the iconic Jeep Wrangler
  • Available to order now at a U.S. MSRP of $895 and arriving at Jeep dealers this summer
May 2, 2024 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® community asked and Jeep brand delivered. Tuscadero, the audacious, deep and intense chromatic magenta exterior paint color, made famous on the iconic Jeep Wrangler, is now available for first time on Jeep Gladiator, the world’s most off-road capable midsize truck.

“Our passionate Jeep fans asked for this limited-run color on Gladiator. We heard them,” said Bill Peffer, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand – North America. "Now Gladiator is both the only pickup to deliver open air freedom and the only pickup available in Tuscadero.”

Some 30,000 customers placed orders for Tuscadero when it debuted in 2021 on Wrangler, making it an all-star in the lineup of vivid, limited-edition colors, including Gobi, Gecko, Chief and Nacho, that add customization and appeal to Jeep brand vehicles from the factory. Tuscadero debuted on the new 2024 Jeep Wrangler last month and will arrive in dealerships this summer.

The 2024 Jeep Gladiator is now available in eight exterior colors, including Tuscadero and new-for-2024 Anvil, plus multiple open-air freedom options, including three removable top options, two removable door options and a folding windshield.

Tuscadero is available to order now through the end of the 2024 model year at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $895 on Gladiator Sport, Mojave and Rubicon. It expands to additional trims later this quarter and arrives in showrooms this summer.

tusadero-jeep-gladiator.jpg

tusadero-pink-jeep-gladiator-pickup.jpg
Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
It was me ?

I've been (very) casually looking at Rubicons to get a fresh start on mileage and to get all those little Rubicon goodies that my Sport didn't come with.

I said that I would totally rock a pink Jeep. Especially once it has all my JT goodies thrown on it.

Jeep Gladiator Tuscadero color available on Jeep Gladiator for the first time IMG_9618.JPG

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Not my cup of tea, but i'm glad others have the choice.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I checked with my dealer yesterday - Wrangler only. He tempered that with "at least at this time, who knows"
So no, not on Gladiator at this time. Yes, on Wrangler. Likely limited.

Still only the same 7 or whatever it is colors - no snazzberry, no pink, no sarge green, for Gladiator.

i was trying to find out what colors might be available should I win the lottery.

chr15m

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
I checked with my dealer yesterday - Wrangler only. He tempered that with "at least at this time, who knows"
So no, not on Gladiator at this time. Yes, on Wrangler. Likely limited.

Still only the same 7 or whatever it is colors - no snazzberry, no pink, no sarge green, for Gladiator.

i was trying to find out what colors might be available should I win the lottery.
I'm at work so I cant upload images but it's on Jeeps site right now, for the Gladiator.

Sponsored

asrricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon in Granite Crystal
My wife would make me trade if they came out with it in Bikini

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm at work so I cant upload images but it's on Jeeps site right now, for the Gladiator.
It's on the main gladiator page like you showed - but the dealership order process, and I saw it for myself, does not have it and it's not in the color list for any level of JT.
it's not on the build and price, and not available to dealers - as of yesterday.
Doesn't matter what their web site says, they may be ahead of themselves.

So they are advertising it, but dealers can't yet order it unless it appeared just today.
i was sitting watching playing what if - yet again - with my sales guy and he always turns the monitor so we can both see it, and he showed me the available colors and we talked that it was on his JL order screen - he showed me, but not on his JT order screen.
Again, that was as of 9 AM, CDT, May 1st, 2024.
As of that time, no dealer could order it.
So they are introducing it, but not yet changing what the dealers can order - unless it appeared today, or appears later.
IT was not there - I saw the screen.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer

Sweetums

Threads