Two booster seats and infant car seat?

PaddyOFurniture

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport Altitude
Hey Everyone - new to the forum with a quick question for the Dads. Has anyone had three Diono Radians (or smiliar) in the back for two older front-facing kids (6 and 4) and a rear-facing newborn?

Thanks!
Paddy
Sponsored

Mav4x4Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Truck Builder
We recently had two boosters (outboard) with a fullsize car seat (front facing) in the middle in my truck. Snug, but it worked. I imagine rear facing you'd have even more room. Only issue may be front seats if you sit real far back. Kids were 2.5, 5, and 9.

OP
OP

PaddyOFurniture

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport Altitude
Thanks! I really appreciate it.

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Had 3 radian RXTs across, front facing. Didn’t need to do rear-facing in this jeep, luckily. Fit but definitely difficult getting them all tight enough. Had to use the seatbelts to mount instead of the latches. Needed buckle extensions once we switched out of the 5-point harnesses for my twins. Now down to two boosters outboard, with my 13yo in the middle. Good luck!

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I had 1 radian forward facing, 1 rear facing, and a booster all at once. Key is getting the foam wedge for the rear facing.

Diono Angle Adjuster Car Seat Leveler, Car Seat Wedge Cushion, Foam Provides More Legroom for Rear-Facing Car Seats https://a.co/d/913bNRk

IMG_6571.jpeg
Sponsored