Unable to build SportS w/ max tow

Caligula

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
On Monday I went to a Jeep dealership in Florida to build a Gladiator SportS with max tow package. I was able to build it on the Jeep website however when the sales man went to make a build sheet, he was told by Jeep that they currently can not add that option. I have spoken to them multiple times since Monday, with no resolution. Does anyone have any information about this issue? Thanks.
Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
On Monday I went to a Jeep dealership in Florida to build a Gladiator SportS with max tow package. I was able to build it on the Jeep website however when the sales man went to make a build sheet, he was told by Jeep that they currently can not add that option. I have spoken to them multiple times since Monday, with no resolution. Does anyone have any information about this issue? Thanks.
Tell him to click the sold order button on the top it is not available as a stock order option right now..

If the salesperson is unaware of how to do that have their ordering manager do it for them.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Tell him to click the sold order button on the top it is not available as a stock order option right now..

If the salesperson is unaware of how to do that have their ordering manager do it for them.
+1

I had the same issue at my dealer. Apparently they cannot be ordered for dealer stock right now. Only for sold orders.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
+1

I had the same issue at my dealer. Apparently they cannot be ordered for dealer stock right now. Only for sold orders.
and in fairness to the salesperson they may not be able to click sold order...we do not let the new salespeople have access to "ordering" inventory bypassing the rules of sold orders per Chrysler rules..
Sponsored