Sponsored

Used Jeep Gladiator with ... 22 miles and one "Corporate fleet" owner?

Szy_szka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Found this 'gem' while browsing around:

https://express.easterns.com/express/used/1C6JJTBG6LL117217?deal_type=cash

2020 Gladiator Rubicon with only ... 22 miles on the odometer (based on the available Carfax and pics on the website).

Original window sticker here:

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTBG6LL117217

Any idea what's the story behind that JT? What's the chance this is one of those trucks that got damaged during the train crash back in July 2019 in Nevada? Possible?
Sponsored

BB2.0

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 99 TJ, 97 XJ, 87 MJ
Occupation
Auto Body
I work at a body shop, this may be helpful or it may not but a few months ago we had a dealership bring us a bunch of Jeeps, mostly gladiators, that had been vandalized on the train. Mostly just over spray from the train car being tagged. That being said, the dealership had us replace all the plastic parts, including the tops, all the stickers, flares, etc. And paint almost the entire vehicle. Then they were auctioned off cheap and bought up by local used car lots. Apparently it happens a lot. I didnt read their ad in the link but, its most likely something similar.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Then they were auctioned off cheap and bought up by local used car lots. Apparently it happens a lot. I didnt read their ad in the link but, its most likely something similar.
This sounds like a strong possibility. 22 miles is easily still considered "new" when factoring delivery mileage and test drives. So that means something "out of the ordinary" definitely happened to that vehicle.
Sponsored