Sponsored

Vehicle Transport Company Recommendations?

ThePhotoBus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2003 Tacoma Off-road DC, 2014 Subaru Forester
For those of you who had your gladiator shipped, what was your experience like?

Any good experiences you could share? Companies I should stay away from? Advice to offer?

JTRD just arrived at Gupton. Hope to arrange for transport Monday. I'm leaning towards Montway, but don't have any prior experience.
Sponsored

Evo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray Max Tow
I have a great owner/operator (no brokers to deal with) reference that I have used to transport multiple cars. Message me if you want the contact info.

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
I used EasyAutoShip as my broker when I had my wife's Santa Fe shipped from Idaho to NC. They by far had the best and most responsive customer service. They worked very hard to get her car picked up on the day we requested, rather than a week +/- window like most other brokers I contacted, including Montway.

I paid for open transport, but the guys who showed up had an enclosed trailer, so that was an unexpected bonus. Russian guy, but very friendly and prompt. He did an excellent job, and documented every scratch on the car when he picked it up.

The only wonky thing about them was their terms and conditions contract. Read it and you'll see what I mean. I refused to sign it as it was, so they arranged the shipment anyway on the condition that I signed it once the car was delivered to my satisfaction (that signed T&C is how the customer service agent gets paid). Everything was great, so I had no reservations signing once the car was delivered.

If you contact them, ask for Samantha. She was great.

OP
OP
ThePhotoBus

ThePhotoBus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2003 Tacoma Off-road DC, 2014 Subaru Forester
I have a great owner/operator (no brokers to deal with) reference that I have used to transport multiple cars. Message me if you want the contact info.
Really appreciate the recommendation @Evo - looks like this will work out well. Now scheduled for mid March!
Sponsored