Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Vehicle Shipping Nationwide
Hello, we are a vehicle shipping company out of MI and we ship nationwide. We are very well known on the TRX forum https://www.ram-trx.com/ . We also do a lot of Jeep shipping for a company called AMW4x4 (Americas Most Wanted 4x4) located in Holly, MI. They do a lot of sweet Jeep engine conversions, including the one done on the Youtube channel Lite Brite. They just recently swapped their 392 with a 840 hp Demon engine at AMW4x4. If anyone is interested in a conversion let me know and I can send you TJ's info. Video here -

Here are some pictures of some sweet custom Jeeps we have moved.

AMW 1.jpeg

AMW 2.jpeg

AMW 7.jpg

AMW14.jpeg

AMW15.jpg

AMW11.jpeg
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Coast Guard
I’m stationed in Puerto Rico and was just notified my JT has been delivered to Gupton in Springfield, TN. Any chance you guys could set up shipping it to San Juan?

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I’m stationed in Puerto Rico and was just notified my JT has been delivered to Gupton in Springfield, TN. Any chance you guys could set up shipping it to San Juan?
Better off talking to a freight forwarder for that. Domestic trans probably has very little experience with ocean. I would be surprised if they have any TWIC drivers to begin with. May end up just brokering your move out anyway, which just means they're going to a forwarder for you and taking a piece of the pie.

Don't the services have a logi unit for getting items from home shipped to where you're stationed at?

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Coast Guard
Better off talking to a freight forwarder for that. Domestic trans probably has very little experience with ocean. I would be surprised if they have any TWIC drivers to begin with. May end up just brokering your move out anyway, which just means they're going to a forwarder for you and taking a piece of the pie.

Don't the services have a logi unit for getting items from home shipped to where you're stationed at?
I have a quote already from another shipper but always like shopping around for the best deal… yes, military can ship one vehicle for free to OCONUS billets if you’re willing to wait months for it to arrive.

Sponsored

McDaddy0502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Mojave from Gupton (Sting Gray)
Shipping cost from Gupton in Springfield, TN to South Lake Tahoe CA?

Waiting for Jeep to arrive and was going to drive it home but this might be a better option???

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey guys, the easiest way to get a quote is to go to our website on the quote page https://stopwatchusa.com/get-a-quote/ . It is hard to give a range of pricing as it depends on the time, how many vehicles are in the same area, the exact city, diesel prices, and etc. Whenever someone does want a quote they can go to the website and get an idea of what it would cost at that time. Feel free to shoot one over anytime and we will get back to you.

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Unfortunately we do not have support to transport overseas, however we do move a lot of vehicles to Matson locations and other ports where you can schedule a shipment.

Jaron
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.