Sponsored

Vendors, build a bed frame/rack like this

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Vendors... please build this... a bed frame like this black frame, but:

(1) Make the top high enough so it is well above the roofline of both the soft top and hard top, so that you can carry kayaks on top and bikes inside bed/under top. And,

(2) Bundle it with a special tonneau cover that works with the frame so you can also use it like a covered trunk.

76A3DCA0-BDA9-45B0-BFF6-6D13646ECEAD.jpeg
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Great. Thanks for sharing. I wish it went a bit higher and came with a tonneau cover, but I guess it is something.
Yep. It looks to be a couple of inched short...

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

Darylrey

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JK Sport, 2020 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Occupation
Health Physicist and Radiation Protection Supervisor
Vendors... please build this... a bed frame like this black frame, but:

(1) Make the top high enough so it is well above the roofline of both the soft top and hard top, so that you can carry kayaks on top and bikes inside bed/under top. And,

(2) Bundle it with a special tonneau cover that works with the frame so you can also use it like a covered trunk.

Jeep Gladiator Vendors, build a bed frame/rack like this 76A3DCA0-BDA9-45B0-BFF6-6D13646ECEAD
Maximus-3 is making one pretty similar looking that they showed at SEMA. It is on the forum here:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAMQjB1qFwoTCLiDlYn7wusCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL

I just contacted them to ask about estimated time of release for sale/price/etc. and was told there was no estimate on availability at present (8/25/20), price point would be around $2000, and (the no-go for me) that it would be a drill to the body installation with riv-nuts.
Sponsored