Venomrex and 37 falken at3w

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Got 37x12.5x17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W for what I feel was a great price at a local shop. Mounted on venomrex wheels on my stock JTR. 3.5 inch JKS Jspec suspension with fox shox going on tomorrow!

131BCABE-41B1-43AB-8951-EC02FB91FBB2.jpeg
Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Got 37x12.5x17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W for what I feel was a great price at a local shop. Mounted on venomrex wheels on my stock JTR. 3.5 inch JKS Jspec suspension with fox shox going on tomorrow!

Jeep Gladiator Venomrex and 37 falken at3w 131BCABE-41B1-43AB-8951-EC02FB91FBB2
How did you get Venomrex wheels in 17's? They've been backordered for like a month and a half that I've been trying to get them (I wanted bronze). Love those wheels and this is the exact setup that I wanted to do including JKS suspension. Love it.

OP
OP

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
How did you get Venomrex wheels in 17's? They've been backordered for like a month and a half that I've been trying to get them (I wanted bronze). Love those wheels and this is the exact setup that I wanted to do including JKS suspension. Love it.
They’ve been sitting in my garage waiting since December. I bought them around Black Friday when they were buy 3 get 1 free

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Here’s with the JKS lift installed.

Jeep Gladiator Venomrex and 37 falken at3w 02CB4FF4-7CC1-44D7-9BA8-571F44A203CE

Jeep Gladiator Venomrex and 37 falken at3w 02CB4FF4-7CC1-44D7-9BA8-571F44A203CE
How do you like the sliders that attach to the rock rails (I'm assuming that's what they are). Do they provide a decent step?

OP
OP

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
How do you like the sliders that attach to the rock rails (I'm assuming that's what they are). Do they provide a decent step?
I love them. They took a long time to get and I wasn’t sure how useful they’d be as a step from the photos, but work perfect. I can walk down the length of the cab to mess with the top or whatever and they’re just in the perfect position. Also nice welds and these things are stout and heavy. Be prepared to grunt or get a hand during install. Ace engineering rock sliders!

OP
OP

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
And they mount to the body mount bolts so be prepared if you get them the rear bolt is loooong and fights every last thread on both sides for me. The front and middle zipped right out no problem.

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
I love them. They took a long time to get and I wasn’t sure how useful they’d be as a step from the photos, but work perfect. I can walk down the length of the cab to mess with the top or whatever and they’re just in the perfect position. Also nice welds and these things are stout and heavy. Be prepared to grunt or get a hand during install. Ace engineering rock sliders!
How long did they take to get? I just ordered mine a week ago and want to set expectations.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
How long did they take to get? I just ordered mine a week ago and want to set expectations.
Don’t know if there were some issues or what but they were ordered 12-31 and shipped 3-9. I was super close to canceling but Nick at Ace never tried to dodge me and always responded quick when emailed so I waited it out. I wanted them for my JL but went another route and regretted it so I really wanted them this time.

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
Don’t know if there were some issues or what but they were ordered 12-31 and shipped 3-9. I was super close to canceling but Nick at Ace never tried to dodge me and always responded quick when emailed so I waited it out. I wanted them for my JL but went another route and regretted it so I really wanted them this time.
Good to know. I really like the fact that they work with the Rubi rails, so that is the preferred route for me as well. My 5' tall wife will just need to make do until they get in.
Sponsored