First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Inspired by the J-10 truck Honcho package, would look great on black and perhaps gator
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look 482432
Sponsored

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
On the original Sting-gray gladiator, Where did you find the "wagon wheels" (they may have also been called triangle/diamond something)? are they steel and what size. Looking for the same type of deal, but I have JL, looking to do the Laredo black with blue decal package. those wheels are the real deal maker. Nice job!
Quadratec makes them. They are aluminum and hub centric. Actually rolls out better than when I had methods on it with same tires.

Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
We make them and sell, but I haven’t found a reasonable way to ship, so they are pick up only for now. We are thinking about a weld together yourself kit.
Fantastic job. Thank you so much for creating that build. I wonder if the roll bar could be bigger in tube diameter? It looks a bit thin?

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Fantastic job. Thank you so much for creating that build. I wonder if the roll bar could be bigger in tube diameter? It looks a bit thin?
We had a Honcho on hand when we designed them. It’s as close to one of those as we could do and still fit the Gladiator. Surprisingly the origin bar almost fit. Just a few inches too tall.

0EA75D9C-14B8-46EF-B9D6-D79EED901B52.jpeg

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I'd still like to know where I can get a Honcho decal kit like this for my JT

Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Honcho

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I'm not sure how I feel about the Scrambler name on the Gladiator. I would dig the Scrambler stripes though with the Gladiator decal

dsgood78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - North Edition
We make them and sell, but I haven’t found a reasonable way to ship, so they are pick up only for now. We are thinking about a weld together yourself kit.
I'll weld em if you can ship em!!!

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask how much? I am in Michigan and if your in the Cleveland area, I could make a run down once I get my Gladiator.
Sponsored