First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Aloha all,

Well my Orig post was deleted because I said I was going to be doing a full build / youtube video / over landing trip, I guess that broke the rules some how...... :(

So for now until until the build begins I will just say hey to all of you and I am super excited to be on the waiting list for the first batch!

Looking forward getting to know people from the Jeep world!
Sponsored

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You guys think its going to take long for aftermarket life companies to come out with a lift? or should we go with the factory mopar lift until others have it out? I can only assume its going to take months for something maybe even a year?

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
You guys think its going to take long for aftermarket life companies to come out with a lift? or should we go with the factory mopar lift until others have it out? I can only assume its going to take months for something maybe even a year?
I would say it will take at least a year, AEV still doesn't have lifts available but they are close. Me personally will go with a MOPAR lift right away and will probably upgrade in 2 years to something like AEV.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I would say it will take at least a year, AEV still doesn't have lifts available but they are close. Me personally will go with a MOPAR lift right away and will probably upgrade in 2 years to something like AEV.
Thats what we are thinking, also could always sell the baby lift when the better ones come out... we have been Toyota tacoma right now, and I was about to pull the trigger on SAS'ing at, but then i way on another jeep forum and saw its the new jeep is going to be announced at the LA auto show, so we waiting and now.... man its been a long time waiting.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I linked my youtube video here of us reviewing the DJI OSMO , and I guess that broke the rules.. Did think that would cause trouble and it wont happen again :)
I don't see an issue with that as long as its posted in the off-topic forum.
Sponsored