Weathertech under seat storage system

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S M/T
For $130 bux I wonder how this compares to the over priced mopar version that you cant get separately

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech under seat storage system Screenshot_20200527-184750_Facebook
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like it would just decrease the overall storage capacity in exchange for a couple of dividers & a plastic bottom instead of the factory carpet.

Unless you need to lock up whats there I dont see a reason to add anything. I know mine is quite full with tie down's my winch controller & a few other truck related things. I am actually quite happy with the factory non upgraded storage available in my JT.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah, I would lose a lot of space if I was to install that thing.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just looked at the products on the weathertech website & they also have a trunk organizer for the gladiator... I wouldn't buy anything from them right now as it seems like they just copied & pasted the JL products for the JT.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I'd prefer the lockable Mopar Box, but I could see how this might be better for someone that leaves their top and doors on all the time.

If you look at the non-Gladiator stock photos for the storage system, a lot of trucks have a floor liner that covers the entire floor under the back seat, and then has the storage system placed on top of the floor liner. I wish Weathertech would come up with a Gladiator floor liner that covers the entire floor, like they've done for other trucks.

Sponsored

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
For me, it isn't worth it to have a setup giving a fancy, organized presentation of stuff at the penalty of much reduced overall space, and ability to handle bigger, more bulky stuff I might want to put there.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I don't get it? The website says no tools needed to install, but you'll need tools to remove the comparable storage bin that's already there. Or do the lower-priced trim level JTs not come with underseat storage?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get it? The website says no tools needed to install, but you'll need tools to remove the comparable storage bin that's already there. Or do the lower-priced trim level JTs not come with underseat storage?
Mines a Sport S & it comes with a storage divider thing around the front & sides. No dividers or plastic bottom. I honestly wouldnt want anything more then that since it maximizes the space to store the truck crap that I used to keep in the bed (tie downs, trailer hitch etc).
Sponsored