First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I've looked and looked, all i can manage to find is the locking drawers. Ive tried small totes and had zero success.

anyone figure out a way to get some storage space under the drivers seat/ passenger seats that you can access from the back seat? Like something that you can slide out into the back seat footwells? even a plastic tote of some sort?

the space roughly measures 11" wide and about 12" deep and maybe 3-4" high. that seems perfect for some under seat storage.
Sponsored

fourfa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD + ACCC
Build Thread
Link
I have a bunch of soft zippered pouches that I stuff under there. Intended as luggage organizers, originally. One has all my tire inflation kit (hoses, deflaters, gauge ets), one has jumper cables, etc. Only thing lacking is a bungee or strap to hold them in place - but they never seem to move no matter how hard I wheel it

Not as elegant as a fitted container, but since I had these lying about I tried it and it's been working

OP
OP
starrskream

starrskream

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I have a bunch of soft zippered pouches that I stuff under there. Intended as luggage organizers, originally. One has all my tire inflation kit (hoses, deflaters, gauge ets), one has jumper cables, etc. Only thing lacking is a bungee or strap to hold them in place - but they never seem to move no matter how hard I wheel it

Not as elegant as a fitted container, but since I had these lying about I tried it and it's been working
not a bad idea!
im tempted to just build a small tray out of wood that i can slide in there for a few easy access things. would be way simpler if i could find a hard plastic tote or something. I dont need a drawer, just something easy that actually fits.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If you count the JL, we are 7 model years in on the design and under seat storage options are few and far between. I think a lot of it is to do with liability due to the airbag and seat occupation sensor connectors under the seat.

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Sounds like something @813 Fabrication & Design would make but I checked his site and all he has are under the seat compressor mounts.

Surprised there isn't something available.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Sounds like something @813 Fabrication & Design would make but I checked his site and all he has are under the seat compressor mounts.

Surprised there isn't something available.
I have had a few ideas on the table that I need to get back to this Spring

OP
OP
starrskream

starrskream

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager

DirectHit

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave JT , 2021 Rubicon JL
Just got these in the mail yesterday. CONFIRMED they fit perfectly under the rear of the seat. slide in from the back seat and boom. storage.

I lined mine with craft foam incase i put anything noisy in them.
What rear floor mats do you have? I might order these as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
starrskream

starrskream

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
What rear floor mats do you have? I might order these as well.
jeep slush mats.

the plastic trays were 25$ for two inc shipping. they seem pretty solid. not thin like a plastic tote. Not bad considering how long i spent looking for the right size at walmart, target etc...
you cant store the world in there, but a few things for easy access, small items. they work really nicely.

OP
OP
starrskream

starrskream

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I have had a few ideas on the table that I need to get back to this Spring
if you had some sort of sliding tray that would be amazing. the plastic tray i linked above does the trick for now. Hard to beat at 25$ for a pair of them.

norville

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator
do you have any pics?