Well That Didn't Take Long

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Nice. I tagged it to eBay as a fraudulent ad. (There is no way that Vin is correct)
Same. When you click on the VIN it says it’s a Wrangler.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Man you really don’t like these Launch Editions.
I've seen too many people I know pay extra for them and get torched either by more being made, them becoming regular equipment and models less a badge, etc. So yes I'm pretty skeptical of them now because of this.

I wouldve only done it to get one earlier than a regular retail order and i totally understood that idea. But after I found out they wont be delivered until other orders will be also, it didnt make sense to give up a color i wanted and not wait to be sure no changes or additions were made before all retail orders are up.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Poor suckers who jump at that. Ltd editions with FCA have always been a hyped up joke. The 10a Rubicon became a normal available model within 6 months less a badge you could buy online. No way should you ever pay extra for a supposed Ltd production or series FCA product. Unless your buying it at a price you would a regular one, you got suckered! There is no novelty or extra value in these so called special editions as they never wind up being that exclusive or special.
What about those that are wealthy?
And want one now, to be the first one at the Country Club to have one?:headbang:

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I remember Cabbage Patch dolls and the buying frenzy when they came out, people were paying ridiculous money for them.
Close analogy.;)

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
What about those that are wealthy?
And want one now, to be the first one at the Country Club to have one?:headbang:
I stated that in the post above. For those who wanted to have one first I get it. Just hope that's the case for them, as it has been noted they will be in wave 3 and may come after some other orders. That would suck for them.
Sponsored