Sponsored

What actual lift heights are you getting from 2.5" or less lifts on ecodiesel?

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Tired of the bottoming out and want to do a lift and shocks but would like something that's not over stated. Was originally looking at the evo lifts until I saw many are getting over 3" from the 2.5 lift. Looking for something at very most 2.5" but would be fine with less than that and the truck to sit level with a winch and no more than a 1/2" spacer.
Sponsored

HighTork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2022 Outback Wilderness
Tired of the bottoming out and want to do a lift and shocks but would like something that's not over stated. Was originally looking at the evo lifts until I saw many are getting over 3" from the 2.5 lift. Looking for something at very most 2.5" but would be fine with less than that and the truck to sit level with a winch and no more than a 1/2" spacer.
I installed the Mopar lift (latest rev w/ larger shocks) with a 1" teraflex spacer up front, and it ended up 2 3/4" lift from stock height for me. No more bottom out and the ride/steering are all much improved. With the bumper/winch (+95 lbs.) it sits fairly level with this setup.

OP
OP

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
I installed the Mopar lift (latest rev w/ larger shocks) with a 1" teraflex spacer up front, and it ended up 2 3/4" lift from stock height for me. No more bottom out and the ride/steering are all much improved. With the bumper/winch (+95 lbs.) it sits fairly level with this setup.
Awesome, thank you. You still on the stock track bar and no relocation of the arms?

HighTork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2022 Outback Wilderness
Awesome, thank you. You still on the stock track bar and no relocation of the arms?
I just replaced the trackbar with Synergy, no particular reason, other than an associate was selling his for half price (he traded his in). The lift comes with the new LCA's and I'm very happy with how it handles on & off road. Here's a before & after.
Jeep Gladiator What actual lift heights are you getting from 2.5" or less lifts on ecodiesel? Gladiator at Citrus
Jeep Gladiator What actual lift heights are you getting from 2.5" or less lifts on ecodiesel? Gladiator at Citrus 6
Sponsored