Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi
Looking for a to the door quote including shipping and taxes on a Premium, twill soft top, complete for 2020 JT Gladiator. Mine came with a hard top and I want a soft top in the summer. Further details in a PM
Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi
Looking for a to the door quote including shipping and taxes on a Premium, twill soft top, complete for 2020 JT Gladiator. Mine came with a hard top and I want a soft top in the summer. Further details in a PM
Thanks

Sure but where is your door located? :)

-Benny

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered the aux switches and received the wrong part due to a packaging mistake. Thank you for taking care of it right away. I got a label and the part was cross shipped. I appreciate great customer service. Thank you again.

Cowboy43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Hi Benny maybe you can help me out. I want to add the 115v outlet that goes in the bed. The tech at the dealer is saying that it's a factory only installed item, and there's no way to install it now. Is this true? I know I'd need the switch on the dash, the outlet and probably a wiring harness. I already have the 115v outlet in the rear of the console and from what I've read the bed outlet uses the same invertor.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I just ordered the aux switches and received the wrong part due to a packaging mistake. Thank you for taking care of it right away. I got a label and the part was cross shipped. I appreciate great customer service. Thank you again.

Sorry about this John and I thank you for your patience while we made things right.

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny maybe you can help me out. I want to add the 115v outlet that goes in the bed. The tech at the dealer is saying that it's a factory only installed item, and there's no way to install it now. Is this true? I know I'd need the switch on the dash, the outlet and probably a wiring harness. I already have the 115v outlet in the rear of the console and from what I've read the bed outlet uses the same invertor.
Hi The tech is correct there is no add on "kit" but as with anything it's always possible.

There is a small harness available to purchase but the connection where this harness plugs into needs to be inspected to see if the opposite side is present in your harness.

See below image for that location and attached for the electrical diagram in the case custom wiring is necessary.

6bVhcC.jpg

-Benny

Attachments

Cowboy43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi The tech is correct there is no add on "kit" but as with anything it's always possible.

There is a small harness available to purchase but the connection where this harness plugs into needs to be inspected to see if the opposite side is present in your harness.

See below image for that location and attached for the electrical diagram in the case custom wiring is necessary.

6bVhcC.jpg

-Benny
Well I'm getting closer than I have so far, what about the wiring behind the dash? Or is there a way to buy the harness's that go to the dash, the invertor, and then back to the plug?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Well I'm getting closer than I have so far, what about the wiring behind the dash? Or is there a way to buy the harness's that go to the dash, the invertor, and then back to the plug?
Well yes you can purchase any harness you want but the question is what is actually required and what may already be there? Have you checked for the connector under the bed first? Can you send me your VIN so I can checkout a few things.

-Benny

Cowboy43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well yes you can purchase any harness you want but the question is what is actually required and what may already be there? Have you checked for the connector under the bed first? Can you send me your VIN so I can checkout a few things.

-Benny
Sent you a pm with it

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, You turned it into a slight hiccup. I really appreciate it. I will be ordering from y'all in the future for sure.

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Are the inner fender liners the same part for rubicon and sport on the REAR fenders?

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
I'm looking for 4 Gladiator TPMS part # 68464665AA shipped to 19096
Thanks
Sponsored