rickrogan

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hi Benny,

I'm getting ready to put a winch onto my Rubicon JT and from what I've researched, it seems like using the Mopar winch plate (P/N 82215182AC), rather than another non-Mopar winch plate, should keep the spacing for the (steel) bumper and skid plate to be basically the same after installation

Other info that I've read on installations of other winch plates seem to indicate that the bumper moves "out" by about a quarter-inch, thus moving the rear of the skid plate out a quarter-inch. And thus requiring the rear skid plate mounting holes to be widened (or re-drilled).

Is that consistent with your experience?

Presuming so... Do you have that winch plate in stock these days? And do I require any other parts beyond the fairlead adapter (82215528AB)?

I'd be interested in a quote.

Thanks!
Rick

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny,

I'm getting ready to put a winch onto my Rubicon JT and from what I've researched, it seems like using the Mopar winch plate (P/N 82215182AC), rather than another non-Mopar winch plate, should keep the spacing for the (steel) bumper and skid plate to be basically the same after installation

Other info that I've read on installations of other winch plates seem to indicate that the bumper moves "out" by about a quarter-inch, thus moving the rear of the skid plate out a quarter-inch. And thus requiring the rear skid plate mounting holes to be widened (or re-drilled).

Is that consistent with your experience?

Presuming so... Do you have that winch plate in stock these days? And do I require any other parts beyond the fairlead adapter (82215528AB)?

I'd be interested in a quote.

Thanks!
Rick

Hi Rick,

I am sorry but I am not going to be much help here. The winch plate is designed for vehicles equipped with Rubicon (centered) or M8000 (off-centered) winch system. We have sold a few of these along with winches and I do not recall anyone having to move the bumper out. Perhaps what your describing is when it's used with an aftermarket winch?

The plate is currently on a slight backorder for which we estimate about 2 weeks. Nope just the fairlead then depending on your winch
  • Centered winch opening - P/N 82215527AB
  • Off-center winch opening - P/N 82215528AB

I will PM you a code you can use in the case that this time frame does work for you.

-Benny

rickrogan

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hi Rick,

I am sorry but I am not going to be much help here. The winch plate is designed for vehicles equipped with Rubicon (centered) or M8000 (off-centered) winch system. We have sold a few of these along with winches and I do not recall anyone having to move the bumper out. Perhaps what your describing is when it's used with an aftermarket winch?

The plate is currently on a slight backorder for which we estimate about 2 weeks. Nope just the fairlead then depending on your winch
I will PM you a code you can use in the case that this time frame does work for you.

-Benny
ok... thanks for looking into it. And thanks for the PM/code. I went ahead and ordered. Heh, I got time these days!
Thanks!
Rick

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
@AllMoparParts.com Do you know the part number for the d-rings at the front of the bed? I see these part numbers- 68409490AA and 68409491AA but I can’t imagine the d-rings have different part numbers for the left and right.

Sponsored

Gradyk33

First Name
grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m in the same boat as Benny for the winch mount and fairlead.
Could you send me a code as well, please.

Hi Rick,

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
@AllMoparParts.com Do you know the part number for the d-rings at the front of the bed? I see these part numbers- 68409490AA and 68409491AA but I can’t imagine the d-rings have different part numbers for the left and right.

Hi ,

I show them being 68386831AA for both left and right . Here is a pic to confirm

upload_2020-4-6_15-49-50.png

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
@AllMoparParts.com Can you confirm you have the following in stock before I order:

82215136AD - LED headlight pair (others are showing this backordered)
68336582AG - LED taillight w/o BSM
68336583AG - LED taillight w/o BSM

Also are you offering any sort of discount code or free shipping or anything?
Sponsored