Sponsored

What can we do for you?

Sako458Lott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Benny,
Is there a part number for just the tie down cleats for the trail rail system?
Sponsored

Granite20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Gladiator
No problem.

I had two goals - support a sponsor,
Keep within my budget if at all possible using MOPAR parts if not a ridiculous amount more than others.
Goal accomplished.
The ‘code’ he sent, if I can ask, was it a discount?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The ‘code’ he sent, if I can ask, was it a discount?
For free shipping on "most items over $50". The TPMS were actually a decent price. I could get cheaper by a little via Amazon or whatever, but I figured for the parts with a MOPAR part number, to me, it was worth the little bit. So I don't eat as much when I go out next week LOL

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/

If you want to do us a big favor, how about using your contacts to find out why the hell Jeep has been advertising and showing photos of a factory trailer brake controller for nearly a year now, yet it's not for sale and nobody @JeepCares can tell us anything about it. Inquiring minds want to know what's up with this false advertising of critical safety features....

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to do us a big favor, how about using your contacts to find out why the hell Jeep has been advertising and showing photos of a factory trailer brake controller for nearly a year now, yet it's not for sale and nobody @JeepCares can tell us anything about it. Inquiring minds want to know what's up with this false advertising of critical safety features....
I have to make a trailer run to Omaha in the next few days or week - and found out a guy has a load of Javelin parts saved back for me to pick up - and I have an engine to take to Fort Wayne to give him - so I need a trailer brake controller pronto. I want the factory setup. I know the others are nice and work, but part of the reason to buy what I did as I did was the idea that in all of the marketing, magazines, web ads, build your own, all of the glossy literature, there was the factory brake controller.
(In the first year I try to keep all critical parts OEM as much as possible - that way if there is ever an issue - it's THEIR baby, can't say "well that's not ours!"

Just got a call from my dealer's accessories lady - she said "we are hearing mid-April now but we know how that goes" then she said they had the same trouble with RAM.... no brake controller

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Ditto. Same part number I put on my truck. Benny and the team have a good thing going!

At this time the ETA is early May but this can change for better or worse. Notes indicate the part is still under development. Chances are there was an unforeseen issue late in development causing some type of incompatibility with production vehicles but regardless of what the hold up is Mopar as well as it's retailers want to sell parts. With that being said they are working as quickly as possible to bring this to market. You can bump this post or PM me and I will continue to keep tabs on it.

Thanks,
Benny

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Sure please see attached

-Benny
Hi Tony,
Please PM me your email address and I will send a custom quote

Thanks,
Benny

I'm going to PM you for the exact parts list I need to install the OEM steel front bumper. I saw your earlier post with each individual part, but I know the hooks come with the bumper, but I'm not sure which other parts come with the bumper. I also need a winch plate as I'd like to install a winch in the bumper.

Thanks

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This could be a source for my getting a skid plate for the front of my Overland, brackets and everything needed?
There are folks here taking them off their Rubicon so they can put on the steel bumper or after-market bumpers but no one wants to ship a skid plate.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I'm going to PM you for the exact parts list I need to install the OEM steel front bumper. I saw your earlier post with each individual part, but I know the hooks come with the bumper, but I'm not sure which other parts come with the bumper. I also need a winch plate as I'd like to install a winch in the bumper.

Thanks

Sounds good

-Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
This could be a source for my getting a skid plate for the front of my Overland, brackets and everything needed?
There are folks here taking them off their Rubicon so they can put on the steel bumper or after-market bumpers but no one wants to ship a skid plate.
Hi Bill,

Is this a question for me? If so is this the one your looking for? https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215183ab.html

-Benny

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Bill,

Is this a question for me? If so is this the one your looking for? https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215183ab.html

-Benny
Perhaps indirectly - I looked at that link, it's for the steel bumper.
I have an Overland and want to replace the factory "plastic air dam" with a real skid plate. I know Rubicons have a steel skid plate even without the factory steel bumper. Rubicon seems to use two - one that is with the steel bumper and bolts TO the steel bumper, and another that is used on the Rubicon that doesn't have the steel bumper but has more of the Overland type bumper. The skid plate on those doesn't bolt to the bumper but is bolted to the frame via brackets.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Perhaps indirectly - I looked at that link, it's for the steel bumper.
I have an Overland and want to replace the factory "plastic air dam" with a real skid plate. I know Rubicons have a steel skid plate even without the factory steel bumper. Rubicon seems to use two - one that is with the steel bumper and bolts TO the steel bumper, and another that is used on the Rubicon that doesn't have the steel bumper but has more of the Overland type bumper. The skid plate on those doesn't bolt to the bumper but is bolted to the frame via brackets.

Gotcha,

We can piece together the OE plastic bumper skid plate option for you although its not a "kit" , Preliminary costs look to be about 200.00 . If your interested send me your email address and I will work on a quote.

-Benny