Sponsored

What can we do for you?

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
Hi,

68299333AF is about a week out. The other number has no ETA at this time.

We never cancel BO parts orders automatically, We give the customer the option to keep it on BO or cancel.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
If I don't have the BSM system, can I still use the 68299333AF wiring to add the proximity?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
If I don't have the BSM system, can I still use the 68299333AF wiring to add the proximity?
This depends and I dont have a solid answer but if the same connectors are used and FCA just added pins then yes however if a larger/different connector was used for these applications then no. I checked some wiring data I have access to and the door jumpers are not listed yet.

- Benny

roadkilltx

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Hi. You said the 68299333AF the LF door harness with Blind Spot Detection option. What is the number for the RF door.
Thanks.

Mojave1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

Will the steel Mopar Rubicon front bumper bolt onto the Mojave?

Sponsored

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Is the Trailer Brake Controller - 82215652 available/in stock yet?

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Hey Everyone!

Thank you,
Benny

Are the rock rails on the Mojave the same as the rock rails on the Rubicon?

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Hi Randy,

Yes it will

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Benny,

Will the Rubicon skid plate work with the Mojave as well (in regards to the placement of the bypass shock reservoir)? Thanks!

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Hey Benny, are the Mopar tube doors for the JT in stock?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Are the rock rails on the Mojave the same as the rock rails on the Rubicon?

No they carry a different sales code XGS vs the Rubi MEF however they are not listed in our dealer data yet to to define the actual part numbers and cost just yet.

Please check back with me in a few weeks,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny,

Will the Rubicon skid plate work with the Mojave as well (in regards to the placement of the bypass shock reservoir)? Thanks!

From what I see yes because similar to other models when adding steel bumpers to a Mojave it calls for the use of the same 82215183AB plate

- Benny

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
What are the proper splash guards for the mojave? The web site does not list it an an available option.
Sponsored