Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny,

Do you happen to have any Performance Rock Rails in stock? I didn't see any results when I searched on the site.

#82215606 AB

Sorry Lucas we do not offer these as they must ship truck freight which negates any online savings. If we try to ship Fedex they get destroyed.

- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
$40 for shipping $40 worth of parts. That was after discount, is that correct?

These rails are listed at 70"x15"x3" in size. Please send me your zip code and I will check Fedex costs.

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Thanks Marc,

With the discount code it actually puts shipping at 5.00 less than our cost, essentially we would be losing money on the shipment but its due to the excessive length of these parts. It may be worth to check locally for these specific parts. Maybe we can help with something else in the future.

- Benny

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Sorry Lucas we do not offer these as they must ship truck freight which negates any online savings. If we try to ship Fedex they get destroyed.

- Benny
Oh I'm familiar with FedEx's ability to destroy expensive things. Say no more. :)

Thanks for the reply!

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
7FD41TX7AA can I get a price and shipping on this. Will probably get the rest, but I don't want to loose out on the steering wheel as that is a killer price.

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I have the Hood Air Deflector part #82215367AB. The included parts kit (KIT037499) has two metal clips that fit into holes in the underside of the hood. I have no idea how I managed it, but I broke one of those clips. Any source or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I have the Hood Air Deflector part #82215367AB. The included parts kit (KIT037499) has two metal clips that fit into holes in the underside of the hood. I have no idea how I managed it, but I broke one of those clips. Any source or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi Joe,

I do not see any serviceable parts from this kit nor do I see the supplier info listed. Mopar wont disclose this either. I think your best bet is to fabricate something that will work. From what I can see its a mostly flat clip with a notch that acts as a detent.

- Benny

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Hi Joe,

I do not see any serviceable parts from this kit nor do I see the supplier info listed. Mopar wont disclose this either. I think your best bet is to fabricate something that will work. From what I can see its a mostly flat clip with a notch that acts as a detent.

- Benny
Thanks for the follow up.

Jeeper dad

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2022 JLU
Occupation
IT
How about part # 68322798AA... this the correct part number for the LCA for the Mopar 2" lift?
Also can you provide the part number for the front and rear sway bar links from the Mopar 2" lift?
Sponsored

Last edited: